I will never buy any Samsung Mobile Phone ever after in my life if I don't get android kitkat 4.4.4 and later on android lollypop update in my Samsung galaxy grand 2 duos. I am facing lots of problems after my galaxy grand 2 duos upgraded to android kitkat 4.4.2 such as very poor battery life, random reboots, dual sim network failure, longer charging time, unable to connect to the wifi. I would request SAMSUNG to upgrade my galaxy grand 2 duos to android kitkat 4.4.4 and later on android lollypop update as soon as possible. If I don't get android kitkat 4.4.4 and later on android lollypop update then I will surely exchange my Samsung galaxy grand 2 duos with any Sony Xperia or Motorola or LG Mobile Phone having android lollypop software update.
By the way where are the stupids who were saying that grand 2 is getting 4.4.4 update in the last week of November....??? Its 28 nov still there isnt any update...
Besob, 27 Nov 2014Hello Grand2 fellows, everything okay with my Grand2 except the long recharging time of batte... moreOhh really.... if thats the fact than why not you sell off your fake grand 2 and purchase a landline phone instead.... my grand 2 charges from 0%-100% in abt 2-3 hrs.... also stop submitting your fake reviews by changing the name again and again.... also remember the option.... A landline phone.... :) :D
AnonD-326845, 27 Nov 2014Grand 2:
- 8 mp rear cam / 1.9 mp front
- 8 gb internal memory / 1.5 gb RAM
- size = 5.25 ... moreActually galaxy grand prime and grand 2 both are good in their own way....
1. Talking about the front camera the camera of grand prime is good coz its a 5mp camera.... but the point to be noticed is it doesnt give out the best from a 5mp lens and its colors fade out... coming to the grand 2 its natural and the best out a 2mp camera...
2. Chipset and GPU although there is a updated chipset in grand prime but the difference is not that much... both of them work pretty fine... grand prime maybe a bit faster and quicker but that doesn't differ much....
3. Talking about the rear facing 8mp camera.... the camera is superb and equally good during daylight but I feel that during night time the grand prime's camera shows less disturbance than that of g2's camera...
4. Other thing is RAM... actually the grand 2's RAM is filled up of somewhat useless things like the Svoice, palm motions, smart stay, one handed operation and much more things which.... If I talk about it on personal level, I never use it..... I would be rather happy if I got some RAM free instead of these useless shits..... The RAM I saw on a video review was I dont know exactly but about 300-350mb free on grand prime and g2 has about 600mb free RAM....
5. Grand prime has the latest version of touchwiz which is mostly available in S5 and note 4 these days... but the G2 shares the same touchwiz version which is present is note 3... (but thats not outdated yet...)
6. G2 has a auto brightness sensor which the grand prime lacks...
7. The screen size and pixels are better in g2 than in grand prime... g2 has a HD screen whereas grand prime has a QHD screen...
Therez Nothing much to compare else in both of the phones.... the price difference of both the phones is just 2k-3k.... which should be there coz G2 has more smart features than grand prime like the auto brightness, smart stay, palm motions.. etc... but both of the phones are good in themselves, are tough competetors and both are a worthy buy.....!!
I just upgraded my grand 2 to adroid kitkat 4.4.2 but the phone keeps on restarting after every 2 minutes.Please what is causing this problem?The phone was doing just fine until the upgrade.I need help please
I hv bought samsung galaxy grand 2 made in veitnam plz tell me whether it iz original or not....
I'm having problems with the light sensor sometimes it works fine sometimes not especially when I come from sunny places into dark places the screen still bright .... I tried testing the light sensor by apps and It works fine ...meaning when I put my finger on the sensor while testing with apps like cpu-z for example it goes up and down but the screen doesn't low down the brightness so I knew this is a software issue ....my question is : does any one have the same problem? and will SAMSUNG solve this with an update or not? thanks
Am I the only one who's experiencing the Warning: Camera Failed? Because everytime I open my camera or any third-party camera the warning pops up and I need to restart it to be okay again. It's annoying.
Hello Grand2 fellows,
everything okay with my Grand2 except the long recharging time of battery using the original charger that came with the device package!
it's recharged quickly from 5% to 88%. but from 88% to 100% it might take more than 3 hours and some times one day!
sometimes I switch-off/restart the device to speedup recharging time of battery.
some times I plug out/in the charger cable to speed up recharging time of battery.
However, I didn't upgrade to KitKat 4.2 becasue of the negative feedback from most Grand2 users.
Also I posted the device to service center from the day one of using it but unfortunately nothing has been fixed! although the service center pretended that everything is Ok.
Please my friends, could you guide me to the win-win solution of this problem? and take into consideration that the warranty is still valid for one year@Bahrain.
Shhzd amar, 27 Nov 2014Grand 2 has improved very much after the latest 38mb update.... it has became good like it was... moreGrand 2:
- 8 mp rear cam / 1.9 mp front
- 8 gb internal memory / 1.5 gb RAM
- size = 5.25 inch
- 280 ppi
- 8 mp rear cam / 5 mp front
- 8 gb internal memory / 1 gb RAM
- size = 5 inch
- 220 ppi
For the chipset, CPU & GPU - Grand Prime is better.
G2 & Prime has the same capacity battery of 2,600 mAh.
Go for Prime because it's latest and stable OS. The hardware is better than grand 2 except for the RAM & pixel density
AnonD-335203, 27 Nov 2014The specs of the grand prime such as the CPU cortex and its chipset is better than the grand 2... moreGrand 2 has a 720p HD screen over the grand prime's screen... has a pixel density of 280ppi over the 220ppi... has dual speakers, more of RAM... also grand 2 is of 5.25 inches over 5inch... has a fake leather sticked back similar to that of note 4... and is also compatible with 4g.....!!
AnonD-335203, 27 Nov 2014The specs of the grand prime such as the CPU cortex and its chipset is better than the grand 2... moreBiggest advantage of g2 is screen. Its 720p hd screen (280ppi) whereas prime has a screen of 540 X 960 res (220ppi) quality of screen is much better in g2 and g2 has extra 512mb ram.
My Samsung galaxy grand2 is not having a single problem it's really great