My device cannot connect to the internet! Why? It is Samsung Grand2.
I bought grand 2 duos 2 month ago, now i face 'fail to initialize camera' error, how can i solve it? pls.
Is there any trouble coming after software updating (grand 2 G7105 version)?
imhere4u, 04 Nov 2014remember back up first your data before you do the Hard resetTrue, always keep a back up to save you a heart break.
smart phone for smart people,samsung grd 2,a blend of fine quality,unmatched features ,ans that to at affordable price............love sg2
zull, 04 Nov 2014Grand 2 vs S3, which is better? Help me !! UrgentIf your searching for graphics quality then you should choose S3, but if you prefer performance you should choose grand 2. I still prefer S3 because the performance difference is not so high. But if you include the price then you should choose grand 2 for it is cheaper
somu811, 04 Nov 2014I have purchse two week back but facing problems.After updating
my Samsung Galaxy grand 2 to ... moreTo those who are facing problem in KITKAT update (blue screen, auto restart, freezing etc.). here's how to solve, i did this to my grand 2 :)
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy Grand 2 phone
2. Remove the SIM card
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
5. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES - DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
6. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
7. Wait until your Galaxy Grand 2 reset is completed.
8. Your Galaxy Grand 2 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings
Hi frends i bought sam. grand2 on this diwali nd i use it for 2 days in jelly bean version after this i update it into 4.4.2 ....nd i have no complaints for this phone
now i am giving the positive nd negative points of my phone
1.Screen size is too good
2.Camera clearity is awsome but av. in night
3. Great battery bck up (2 days without using net)
4.speed of response is good
5.3g speed is good
1.poor display quality in sunshine (we can see our face in it )
2.sound is not clear in some songs
so friends you decide to buy or not to buy this
Greaaaaaaaaaaat Device, You should have it
I've got it since two weeks ago, And it satisfied me more than I've ever expected, Especially that it agreed with my budget,
Most thing I loved in it is the "Voice Commands" and "S Voice App"
Thanks for the website, It was very helpful.
stephany, 04 Nov 2014which is better? grand prime or this grand 2? pls help me.. thank you so much :*Grand 2 is a gr8 cell.... bt it depends upon to user who interface...
I have purchse two week back but facing problems.After updating
my Samsung Galaxy grand 2 to Kitkat 4.4.2
1. Auto restart (it goes off and on almost the time)
2. Display auto changed to blue colour and then switch off
3. Display colour chages coming verticle lines.
4. problem is with my chrome browser (sometime it crashes)
5. free RAM available is around 250 mb out of 1.5GB
6. Not able to connect to Wifi Networks
7. very Poor Battery Life (quickly discharging even in stanby mode)
8. Soft Key Light’s not working
9. Sometimes Power & Lock Keys not responding
when visited to Samsung center they told us we will not replace
it as it has more than 10 days for purchase.they have updated
software but still problem persist.where to go after investing
Its waste of my money, not satisfied with Samsung galaxy grand 2. Never buy Samsung Mobiles.
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2014How to update samsung grand 2 ,i want kitkatUse Samsung Kies to check your updates.
new samsung user, 04 Nov 2014Dear all Is usb otg supported on grand 2? plz reply must if you know. Thanks in advanceNo No No OTG in Grand and Grand 2