whenever am making a call,the screen goes of. please how do I get the screen on when making calls? I am considering changing it
I am using this smart phone since 3 months before this I used many mobiles I think it's better mobile compare to others. .....I don't have complaints on this gadget. .....
Hello. I am still on Jelly Bean 4.3. Need suggestions for updating to 4.4.2 Kitkat. Will my Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 face any problems after updating?
Guys, I need ur opinion, Samsung grand 2or s4 . Which one is better,
My device cannot connect to the internet! Why? It is Samsung Grand2.
I bought grand 2 duos 2 month ago, now i face 'fail to initialize camera' error, how can i solve it? pls.
Is there any trouble coming after software updating (grand 2 G7105 version)?
AnonD-326845, 04 Nov 2014remember back up first your data before you do the Hard resetTrue, always keep a back up to save you a heart break.
smart phone for smart people,samsung grd 2,a blend of fine quality,unmatched features ,ans that to at affordable price............love sg2
AnonD-327345, 04 Nov 2014Grand 2 vs S3, which is better? Help me !! UrgentIf your searching for graphics quality then you should choose S3, but if you prefer performance you should choose grand 2. I still prefer S3 because the performance difference is not so high. But if you include the price then you should choose grand 2 for it is cheaper
AnonD-187360, 04 Nov 2014I have purchse two week back but facing problems.After updating
my Samsung Galaxy grand 2 to ... moreTo those who are facing problem in KITKAT update (blue screen, auto restart, freezing etc.). here's how to solve, i did this to my grand 2 :)
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy Grand 2 phone
2. Remove the SIM card
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
5. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES - DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
6. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
7. Wait until your Galaxy Grand 2 reset is completed.
8. Your Galaxy Grand 2 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings
Hi frends i bought sam. grand2 on this diwali nd i use it for 2 days in jelly bean version after this i update it into 4.4.2 ....nd i have no complaints for this phone
now i am giving the positive nd negative points of my phone
1.Screen size is too good
2.Camera clearity is awsome but av. in night
3. Great battery bck up (2 days without using net)
4.speed of response is good
5.3g speed is good
1.poor display quality in sunshine (we can see our face in it )
2.sound is not clear in some songs
so friends you decide to buy or not to buy this