i bought my Galaxy Grand two recently but.am having a problem with settings. when i dial a number.its showing private the setting to show number.is not there can u please help
prateek, 29 Aug 2014Good service vs no service station samsung rocks
real 8 mega pixel vs fake 13 mp samsung rock... moreIt is not only Xiaomi. There are many which will easily beat the Grand 2 for its price.
Asus Zenfone 5 (10K) - Best design, Best camera, 2GB RAM
Moto G (12K) - 16GB Internal (No card slot is minus), Corning Gorilla Glass
Xiaomi (Both MI3 and Redmi 1S) - (Price Matters - Comes with Qualcomm Chipset)
Lumia 630 - 9K - Which has the same MSM8226
AnonD-299953, 30 Aug 2014All in all a smart buying experience...happy Using it since last 1 month...All in all...its a... morehi.i i admire and agree with all ur words and ya i m also a proud owner of galaxy grand2 but.the description thast u gave that it should have at least 16 gb...so u could ahve wait for the arrival of galaxy grand3..as it might have 2 gb ram and 16 gb internal memory with a 13 mp camera.
after kitkat update i have problem that mobile data on and in statusbar"h"icon disappear and said no internet what can i do?
I want purchaing samsung grand 2 but I dont know about this phone.plzzzzzz help me and guide me.
when i want to open gallery,this message is appeared"android.process.media" and gallery doesnot open.help me
My request u that Primary & Secondary
camera should be more high even Internal atleast 2GB Ram
I was using this phone since last week. actually it's a grand experience. great for gaming
its good Phone..Just u buy from Authorized SAMSUNG Shop...
they update ur phone from their own Firmwares...
so it will smooth and not ant problem..
All in all a smart buying experience...happy
Using it since last 1 month...All in all...its a very good buy...I had a piece of Sony Xperia SP from last 7 months, but it was totally a piece of Crap!! Hence I had given a thought, did a lot market research (as I didn't want to repent) and exchanged the XSP with Galaxy G2. After using for a period of 1 month I would like to share some experience. It had 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box and later updated to 4.4 Kitkat through OTA. Here are some points:-
1. Grand experience
2. Camera awesome. I got exceptional pictures and videos with its camera.
3. Good processor, no lags, no hangs, faster and better. People saying about heating, lagging blah blah..is rubbish...Nothing happens really..and yes if you dont know how to maintain,SAMSUNG should not be blamed. It can happen to any device.
4. Screen is huge, although TFT, is surely better for movies (HD and blueray versions are even better visualized)
5. Multiwindow function is cool
6. For gamers,its a paradise. Though it lags initally for some fraction of secs..then it automatically adjusts its RAM and works smooth.
7. Battery lasts for a day..
Cons: Not too many, but those who deserves a mention are
1. Big size, so a little inconvenience, you cannot operate with one hand although a function is provided for the same.
2. No Gorilla Glass
3. Internal Memory should have being more may be 16 GB.
4. Price should have being 17k- 19.5k.
Else I do feel this is a very good buy.Though I am a not a fan of Samsung and this being my first buy, still I have become a fan of Samsung. Touch Wood :)
Sunny , 29 Aug 2014guyz which is best The Grand 2 o The Iphone 4S cz te both r near about 19k here in india 4s i beeter dude
1st use 360antivirus for all around performance.best solutn for battery and ram just go app settings turn off(no disable) samsung apps then google+
for better sound quality have to go musuc player setting then choose adapt sound just go as discrb that in eqaliser turn tube amp effect on .,also uncheck clear sound for batter bass thrugh external speaker,ive also my persnl eq settng in grand2 really explod bass on external amp or music system.