Jerome, 02 Aug 2014Does Grand 2 have Notification LED Light? If it has what color?No it doesn't have a LED notification light...
kunal basu, 02 Aug 2014Too many problems after upgrading to kitkat version :-
1. Massive battery drainage. Even drai... moreI too updated my phone to kitkat...
1. Battery is as it was... i.e drains 7-8% ( one sim 3g, mobile data on overnight, both sims active)
2. Hanging issue is right... I hate it.. also google crome crashes every now and then....
3. I did not face any connection problem.. using idea 3g in M.P, maybe its beacuse of the rains...
4. No thats totally wrong... my touchscreen's response is awesome....
Regarding its network and battery fast draining it maybe because of rains because in the rains the networks get disturbed and your phone struggles to catch network resulting in fast battery drains... also a normal temp battery gives more backup than a cold battery... but anything cant be said for sure because in any circumstances the battery cannot drain 50% overnight... get ur phone checked...
Hi i just planning to buy
which these phones is better
Grand 2, xperia m2 or lgg2 mini
tell me and why!
Wow...wht a fantastic phonee il like it ..suprr touch screen and super battery backup..samsung galaxy grand 2 is better than sony and ather android phones in ranje 20000..every one can buy this
Got it about 2 months ago and was quite satisfied with its performance till 2 days ago when its camera suddenly stopped working. If I try to switch on the camera screen just goes blank.
Torch utilizes flash light has also stopped working and any software which uses camera, like Skype, doesn't work.
I thought it may be a software bug so I did a factory reset but to no avail. Also re-installed the firmware via Kies but problem persists.
I have kept the set with utmost care and was hoping to keep it for next year and a half but it turned out to be a disappointment. Anyone else having same issue? I shall be giving it for checking as it still has 10 months warranty left, but for me no more Samsung from now on.
Guyz m Confused b/w Galaxy Grand 2 & Xperia M
Which One Should i Go For? Plz Suggest Me.
after upgrade to kit kat .. while browseing facbook & watching youtube ...my phone gets restart.. pls help me to reslove this issue ..
Too many problems after upgrading to kitkat version :-
1. Massive battery drainage. Even draining battery at night upto 50% when phone is not in use and internet data also closed.
2. Getting hanged at frequent intervals.
3. Horrible network signal - specially on internet 3g connection. Getting poor connection. Mine is 3g vodafone in kolkata.
4. Touch screen not responding all the time.
Friends plz suggest if any solution is there. Previously in jellybean 4.3 it had no such problems as stated above.
yachu, 02 Aug 2014kitkat is available for downloadI tried it dis morning it still not available in Nigeria. It shows dat I have d latest update.
Yes Its Adreno 305 the best GPU that's why flawless and lag free performance
AnonD-288730, 29 Jul 2014Galaxy grand 2 is a good cell phone but I am facing voice distortion during call although the ... moreme also have the same problem of voice distortion during calls.. The other side can pearly hear me .. most ofen this happen.. also I have yellowish images when I take pictures with flash light. heating problem .. and the screen brightness reduced automatically even the brightness is not auto