Anonymous, 25 Mar 2014will i be able to HD game move to SDCard?Yes. But it can be done in any phone that runs android 4.2.2 or later. Not all apps can be moved to the SD card.
Anyone facing Same issue Grand 2 mobile racing games Sensors problem games bick Automaticly one side?
- Camera 8mp
- micro sd slot
- big battery capacity
- removable battery
- as someone says HD and qHD doesn't have BIG difference for naked eye while normally use, and for those who doesn't care about resolution of screen, LG L90 will use less GPU power, so battery and performance will be increased.
- Some useful LG's interfaces and features that stock android doesn't have..
AnonD-59139, 25 Mar 2014Can it updated to KITKAT Ver ?In April you can.
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2014No lag in playing HD games. Awesome phone you can go for it.will i be able to HD game move to SDCard?
uzzwal, 25 Mar 2014Hey frnds tell i wanna buy htc desire 700 how is it? Do not ask here. Ask there.
Mihir, 25 Mar 2014I have a grand2 but I face too much problem related to heating when I use Internet for more th... moreSee my previous response. Close all apps completely when charging. 2 to 3 hours is normal if you use your mobile when charging. My N7100 also takes 120 to 150 minutes to charge till 100% unplug the charger status (not just to 100%).
I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now there is some problem with the camera it crashes every time I try to open it saying 'camera failed'. Can anyone help me with that ? It works for a while when I restart it but this just keeps happening..
I have a grand2 but I face too much problem related to heating when I use Internet for more than 2 - 3 hours constantly and ever also catch up heating when I play game for more than half hour and also take 2-3 hours for charge battery at 100%
AnonD-227627, 25 Mar 2014Anyone facing charging issue...sometimes it charges very slow from 90-100% like in 2-3 hrs but... moreInstall the app called galaxy charging current and measure the mA at which the battery is charging.
Anyone facing charging issue...sometimes it charges very slow from 90-100% like in 2-3 hrs but sometimes it charges normal till 100%...
Pls can someone assist me. I bought a Dstv drifta dis morning it refuse to show on grand 2. Pls assist.
Currently Known Issues of the Grand 2:
1. Over-heating: Haven't experienced this myself. Yes, the phone heats up under heavy load but never had any temperature warning.
2. Yellow flash in photos: I've seen this myself. Probably shutter lag. A simple software update can fix this.
3. UI lag: Probably because of bloatware. Disable all apps you don't use to free up system resources.
4. Sub-par battery life. Disabling unused apps/bloatware will fix this.
5. Screen scratches: Screen protectors are super cheap. If still not satisfied, tempered glass protectors are now commercially available.
6. Speaker problem: What speaker problem?
7. No KitKat: There will be a KitKat update in the future. Even the Grand 1 will get it.
8. "There are better phones.": Yes, but those better phones are also more expensive. Always keep the price in mind when comparing phones.
Excelent Display and camera clarity.
Design and texture resembels note3 leather finishing but fiishing is purely plastic.
Heats a lot after 20 mins of continous usage.
Old samsung design style.
Guys after listening to your views about the phone i am totally confused. So please suggest me wheter i should buy the phone or not.?