I read da coments ... Nd nw im confused whether i shud buy a samsung grand or no... Plzz someone help me out.. Really need help... Nd i wana knw abt single sim version of grand... Is it rely launched.. Plzz rply .. Rely confused...
The best phone ever in common man's budget. The phone is best in the following:
2. Look and feel
3. Touch is awesome.
4. 8 MP Cam is good and HD quality
5. Secondary cam is also 2 MP which is giving good clarity.
6. Batter backup is good when used in low intensity.
7. With less and certified apps the device works best.
8. In-spite of less resolution the device give good quality experience.
9. Sound is just acceptable.
10. Over all the device is awesome.
11. net is fast in 2G, 3G, and Wifi.
Guys u can go and buy it....
sonaruddin, 16 Apr 2013the battery back up of galaxy grand is very bad. personal experience.....charge it for a night at the beginning. . . battery gives good performance. . .
myusniar, 06 Apr 2013what do you prefer between LG Optimus L9 and Samsung Grand Duos ? i want to buy this smartphon... moreI hv used both Grand & Lg L9 for more than a month now, both hv their pros & cons:
LG L9 has:
+ Better screen-IPS has accurate colors & sharper also
+ Graphics also look better due to higher resolution & better chipset
+ Compact & light weight
+ Special features such as voice commands for camera click & quick memo (useful)
+ Little more battery backup & faster charging
- Cam only 5mp (bad low light performance in stills & videos both)
- Boxy design is poky in pocket & hand
- Android is ICS
- Processor seems to be over-clocked as it heats
- Audio quality little low (even after jet audio install)
- Sometimes little lag in touch performance
- Low internal storage (4GB, 2.33 available + 1.67 used by OS)
+ Dual Sim option
+ Android Jelly Bean with multi window option
+ Much better cam 8mp
+ Better processor actual 1.2 dual core (never heats)
+ Better touch performance
+ Better audio
+ Bigger screen
+ Higher internal storage (8GB, 4GB available+ 4GB used by OS)
- Low resolution screen, perfectly usable but not very good (have yellow tint also)
- Big mobile not advisable for single hand use for people having small hands
- Software seems heavy for its hardware (I keep lot of features disabled & enable only when required which leads to better performance) & I also restart it in 2 days & mine never hangs.
- Less battery backup & slow charging (2.5 to 3 hrs. for full charge) lasts 1 day in heavy use & 2 days in light use.
- Low graphics & seems lower quality chipset & GPU (usable but not very good)
For dual sim people with big hands grand is good.
For single sim people with small hands LG L9 is good & its little cheaper also.
I personally prefer Grand.
I bought the phone last week but the battery discharge fast. please, what can I do?
vj, 12 Apr 2013frnds tell me.. i wanted to purchase new glaxy grand.. m purchased or nt..SG Grand only have 187ppi, 480x800. Which is not good for a 5" device. Bt the fact is, it is far better thn other budget smartphone available in market. The last thing is that its UI..... awesome. You dont get it any other budget mobile. And for your kind information if grand have higher resolution thn we dont get it in this price. So if u compromise with this thn loudly tell u just go for your "Grand mobile".
Its great phone. You can do anything you want- games, click images, share, browse anything!!
sonaruddin, 16 Apr 2013the battery back up of galaxy grand is very bad. personal experience.....wrong. it has a good battery backup and i have experinced it.
Anonymous, 14 Apr 2013SG Grand OR Nokia lumia 720..Which1 i buy? i like grand but confused bcz of its some problem..... morego for grand. nokia lumia 710 is a crap.i own one and it runs very smoothly and the display quality is also very good. the 187 ppi doesnt seems much.
Why ppl is posting irrelavant topic here. This is a dual sim phone. If u r looking for a single sim phone. Dont choose this phone.nut
Aman kaushik, 16 Apr 2013its hd or not, its display which type?itz display is not HD bt itz camera is HD
guyz i wanna buy this grand so is it good or should i buy some other phone
the battery back up of galaxy grand is very bad. personal experience.....