if your phone is showing abnormal data in gallery app then clear it..you notice tha change
I brought this phone 7 days ago but sound Quality is to bad I feel some thing trouble in the Speakers. not happy with sound
I bought the phone 4 days ago, it came with 4.1.2 version and it's really awsome phone compared to its price.
Nice display, reasonable battery life and sufficient performance ... if u wanna buy a gaming device it's not tge one for u... but for normal usage with a dual sim option it's really a great piece.
It's mentioned here about inbuilt memory.. i.e. 8GB internal. but actual it has 4GB internal storage.
so i'm quite disappoint for wrong information.
about it's sound output not much higher as compared to stereo sounds.
.karni, 26 Sep 2013You cannot do it on ur own....the only way is to take the device to Samsung store and dey wil do it.i would like to how to make call conference please advise
After update to 4.2.2, following things are experienced...
1. After unlocking the phone, open whatsapp and try to delete any message/image...It hangs.
2. Gallery opens quite slowly compared to earlier speed.
3. In landscape mode (horizontal), top portion of the image is not seen. A black strip blocks this.
4. Battery charging time varies between 3-5 hrs.
5. Battery discharges faster compared to my earlier experience.
6. In app manager, Gallery shows ...App 4KB, Data 229 MB Cache 22 MB (presently). Data figure is increasing. Clearing Data brings it to zero. But starts increasing again. Earlier once it was showing Data 45 GB !!
Anybody experiencing such things ?
I have hard reset once to clear Gallery problem.
I am on BMI1.
i had a galaxy grand from 4 month and it is awesome phone in rs19000 it does not hangs or lags when u will use class 10 memory card
I have problem with open in downloaded items from play store and those items not appear in applications or even in download. I tried a lot but no solution, please somebody can help me to solve this problem.
Well.. after update to 4.2.2 my phone turns to rubbish and worse than 4.1.2.. always lagging and freeze 3 to 4 times a day.. its just soo f***ing stressful I want to throw awy tis phone.. =..=" I triend to uninstall apps it didnt work since I got alot of app.. then I factory reset n guess wat It solve the prob.. my phone turn to beautiful thingy n no lag so far.. hope it stay that way forever. I startng to lov my phone now... hahaha sory 4 my eng
I bought Galaxy Grand I9082 last week.
In the specifications it shows as 8GB Internal memory but when I checked in settings>Storage>Total space is showing as 3.94GB only.
Could any one help me how should I get total 8Gb internal memory?
Don't buy after one month , the phone hang. I do five time service ,after services only working 20 to 30 days