Joseph, 01 Aug 2013Hey bro pls tell me does it hangs alot and does it supports subway surfer.... yaaa it supports subway surfer my grand is best phone ever
Anonymous, 01 Aug 2013its one month I bought galacy grand and am
already facing many software issues with the phon... morefrom my point of view this is one of the best phone on that low price, given by samsung.
touch is so smooth tham other phone. also the graphics....
those people who says that they can't play high resolution games, i want to say only one thing to them that phone is not for gaming purpose. if you want to play games then you could buy a playstation handset.
grand is just awosome in chip rate.
Since last some days my ss Grand gets automaticalyswitched off , almost twice a day.
I deleted many apps lately downloeded ..also updated softwate..no result..
You are right bro but you have to keep in mind that 170 ppi in 8" or 10" display will never be compared to 170 ppi in a 5 inch device I guess the total pixels in the tab 3 will make feel that the resolution is much better than the grand that's why I don't think it's a good idea to compare a tablet to a phone.
Got one grand, hangs frequently then re-starting begins and even in standby mode you can hear and see that your grand is re-starting, huhuhu...
My grand is one month old and tis is my first android fone. I am really satisfied totally. Display resolution is not that much bad as per review.
I installed asphalt hd game of 1.6 gb and played smoothly. Hanging issues was there but solved after software update. Fone is very smooth.
[deleted post]Hey bro pls tell me does it hangs alot and does it supports subway surfer....
trunkz, 31 Jul 2013ppl talking like jerks if u say 187ppi is poor resolution tht means galaxy tab 3 with 170ppi s... moreyou are right bro i think people doesnt thnk before making a comment i am wondering why people are comparing a Leading International Brand with a Brand like MMX...it really sucks....
its one month I bought galacy grand and am
already facing many software issues with the phone.
1) even after file downloading is completed, phone still shows download in progrss. it has been showing one for last 3 days.
2) all downloaded songs cannot be played as phone shows no app. supports the file. prior all songs were been played.
is it a virus issue or som othr software prob.
no it doesn't have nfc, i have galaxy s4 and my brother has grand i have used it
pavel, 01 Aug 2013Does it have NFC feature?Galaxy grand does not have NFC
amiya, 01 Aug 2013hey, i wanna buy galaxy grand i jst wanna knw iz thr any restarting issue wd ds deviceBased from my personal experience regarding this device I have not encountered any restart and hanging issues.
I bought Galaxy Grand 4 months back and i have been facing with the following issues recently:
1. The back space key does not work properly. Instead of delating the character it keeps on adding the letter 'l' which is right above the backspace. It works fine if i use the backspace when using the symbol mode. (this issue started after 2 months of buying)
2. When trying to upload pics from FB, using the default samsung browser or chrome or UC, the device takes you back to the home screen of the browser and does not let you upload the pic. This issue started happening from last 2 3 days
3. Screen capturing using hand swipe does not work
4. When making a call, the phone automatically changes from Ringing mode to vibration mode. (issue from day 1)
I would appreciate if samsung can do something to correct these bugs in the device. i am reachable at email@example.com for further details.
zyper25, 31 Jul 2013Of course compared to its price range you cannot expect perfection on cheaper phones.hey,
i wanna buy galaxy grand
i jst wanna knw iz thr any restarting issue wd ds device
Kennyelfuego, 01 Aug 2013is message tone now customizable? pls replyit is always been, you just have to download third party apps, like the ringtone editor.