Anonymous, 17 Jun 2013No problem. What phone are you gonna choose? Not decided yet... After seeing ur review, I drop my Idea to buy this fone... Nd now i'm planning to buy samsung galaxy win... Bro, plz suggest my best fone in this price range from samsung brand only.. Coz I feel, this is da most trusted brand in mobiles... And also... I like samsung bcoz of its GUI.... It includes lots of special features that r not available in other fone.... So suggest any fone from this brand nd in this price range....
if galaxy grand's single sim set will be available????????????????????????
srushti, 17 Jun 2013guyz is dis phone is better than xperia sp and lg optimous l9??????? plzzz suggest me guyzz.. This phone is really easy to operate and is really good
Grand User, 17 Jun 2013Hi Guys.. I am using a galaxy grand from 3 months.. I noticed a prob with the software very re... moreI am facing the same issue in my Galaxy Grand. I just noticed. Tried to factory reset the phone and then kept in in vibrating mode and then called on Galaxy Grand with another phone, the phone wasn't ringing but after one hour or so the same problem occurred. I hope someone from Samsung is reading this. Perhaps a software update will fix it.
Sourabh, 17 Jun 2013Thnx for ur review bro... This review is soo helpful for me to choose right fone! No problem. What phone are you gonna choose?
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2013Here are the disadvantages of this phone: 1. Screen quality is average and due to less pixel ... moreThnx for ur review bro... This review is soo helpful for me to choose right fone!
Hi Guys.. I am using a galaxy grand from 3 months.. I noticed a prob with the software very recently..While i m working, i keep my cell phone in vibrating mode, and when i call someone one keeping the cell in vibrating mode, it automatically comes out of the vibrating mode and puts itself into normal ringing mode.. has anyone experienced the same prob.. if yes plz let me know.. and a resolution to solve this prob wil be very much appreciated..
Sourabh, 17 Jun 2013Hey dude, this is fact that every smartfone has its own pros nd cons... Bt its upto us that wh... moreHere are the disadvantages of this phone:
1. Screen quality is average and due to less pixel density, color reproduction isn't good, however you can't notice it if you don't see the screen from near your eyes. Videos that aren't HD looks very grainy and lack depth.
2. Sound output isn't loud in videos.
3. Internet browsing is slow whereas using the same SIM card for Internet browsing in other phone its fast.
4. Camera quality in night is average.
5. Takes a little bit of time to load HD games. Sometimes this phone hangs while opening dialer, contacts and some HD games.
6. Battery backup is good but not very good. You have to charge this phone twice a day if you use it heavily. Battery takes almost 3.5 hours to get fully charged. This phone heats up while you are charging it or playing an HD game for 30 or above minutes.
7. Display can break once you drop the phone from a certain height due to lack of some sort of glass protection on the screen.
That's all the disadvantages of this phone.
Anonymous, 17 Jun 20134gb internal, 2gb ram nd 2gb for internal applications,2GB RAM? You're out of your mind. GSMArena shows the memory of this phone as 8GB while it's only 4GB in the phone memory. Well dude, Samsung has layered it's own UI on this phone named Touchwiz and Samsung's own applications and that has gobbled the 4GB of 8GB, meaning the ROM is of 4GB and that's why you get only 4GB as internal memory. This phone has only 1GB of RAM, out of which 500/600 MB RAM free.
Hiii frnds I am using galaxy grand.....before buying this phone.....I have read all the comments.....but most of the people gives negative comments......This phone is supr phone.......no hanging problem...at all......so go for it with out any confusion......
Can someone tell me if this phone can output the details of screen by HDMI adapter? Thank you very much.
guyz is dis phone is better than xperia sp and lg optimous l9???????
plzzz suggest me guyzz..