This is a bullshit set.
This Have Various problems like..
1. sometimes it shows network bars but actually there is no network on the phone..
for hours I was not able to pick any call or do any call.
2. if we plug earphones sometimes we are not able to hear the sound.
3. if we are listening to music on earphones and suddenly a call comes, after ending the call the music resumes but it resumes at a very high volume. could damage your earphones and your ears.
4. sometimes on call neither our voice goes nor v r able to listen voice of the caller.
5. Sometimes on call if we want to decrease the volume of call, it just cosmetically shows that volume is being dropped down but actually the voice volume remains the same
6. touch sometimes hangs.
7. battery drain is an issue.
8. Service is poor at service centres...
ALL THESE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED IF WE RESTART THE PHONE.
How Many Times Should We Restart it..?
bought 10 days back from ebay in 19500 INR (with copoun).very much satisfied.more than expectation.only 2 qustns-
1. how can I move app to sd.coz I can't move by app mgrIII.I inserted 32 gb card working well in media.
2.can I use 3g data by any sim via data/sim setting or hv to insert sim in slot 1 to access 3g data.thanx
hey frds em buying this tomorrow plz.. tell me how it works?? samsung grand..
wana buy new phone.. which 1 is better-galaxy grand or htc desire sv ?? plss help me out
Nik, 07 Mar 2013Awesme cell.........battery life 15Hrs.... NFS most wanted run smoothlyDid you played Real racing 3 in your device??
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM is mentioned in the galaxy grand.i brought on grand 10 days back but its internal memory is 4 GB only.
I am using this device from last 20 days and i didn't face any issues regarding the battery.some times it vl get hand while playing Temple run
Friends, did any one tried installing game "Real racing 3". when ever i tried to download from Play store its says your device isn't compatible with this version.
AnonD-20890, 07 Mar 2013This is a waste phone. This phone does not have ringtone profile (silent, VIBRATE, custom etc)... moreIs that all you require? Buy ANY Nokia phone and you'll have the 'profiles' facility. :)
Sujith, 07 Mar 2013WARNING WARNING WARNING !!! Dear all my friends who are planning to buy this mobile. I would ... moreHaha! Don't be so mean just because you bought a faulty set! I use a lot of apps all the time and my Galaxy Grand works perfectly fine. You Micromax fanboys are so annoying.
is this phone good for skype video calling as well as phone video calling
it is an awesome phone...a fone truely worth the price..gr8 job samsung..
Amer Bond, 07 Mar 2013Hi guys .... I wanna buy this phone !! Would i buy dis 1 or Go for mmx a116It's just your choice.If you want a long term update support, just go with Samsung , but if you don't care about updates and wanna save some bucks, go for Micromax.
i am a expert and advance user. i am using this phone since a month. its good as price value but experienced few problems.
1. 1.2 dual core is not promising as it stucks in temple run and subway surfers.
2. camera is also not performing on 8 megapixel. have alot of snow when its not daylight.
3. display quality is poor in this price segment.
i can give b+ to this product.
I have bought it 10 days back and its a beautiful device to use and regarding price its worth paying.
Sujith, 07 Mar 2013WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!
Dear all my friends who are planning to buy this mobile. I would ... more Sujith,something must be wrong with your handset or head !
Three of my office buddies already using Galaxy Grand Duos for the past 10-15 days, with almostTwo days battery backup even after few minutes of net browsing and playing video.
me too buying it next monday from Salary, mainly for reading daily news, ebooks, playing tube videos,facebook and True.