fhh, 05 Mar 2013no...............GPU?
Reviewed by Gsmarena at:
- Quad-band GSM (SIM 1 & SIM 2) and 3G (SIM 1 only) support
- Dual SIM stand-by
- 21.1 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support (SIM 1 only)
- 5.0" 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen of WVGA (480 x 800 pixel) resolution
- Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Nature UX
1.2 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU, 1GB of RAM
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- 2MP secondary camera
- 1080p HD video recording at 30fps with stereo sound
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n support; DLNA and Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity and GLONASS; digital compass
- 8GB of inbuilt storage, microSD slot
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- microUSB v2.0 port with MHL
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- FM radio with RDS
Nahid Iqbal, 05 Mar 2013galaxy grand is good phone but in this phone the game subway surf is running in opposite side once update the game ..u will get correct one
jo, 05 Mar 2013Yes i am also getting the screen colour density decrease only after the software updateiam also facing same problem....
After updating the software , screen resolution decreases..it turns too much dull...
help me ....
I reinstalled the latest firmware through kies couple of days back , now my grand is working wthout any glitch.
1 thing I learnt is it is better to update thrgh kies rather thn direct to ph .
i bought this phone, it is very good and comfortable, usefull, when i turned on power saving and turned off motion option, battery use decreases very good, in two days of use 65 % remained!
I like my Galaxy Grand
I have not worry about the battery, cpu works good,working speed in whole parts will Satisfied you.
KanD93, 04 Mar 2013Every android phone having 8 GB of internal memory will show only near about 4 GB of available... moreBecause of some proccesor settings...phone is showing only 4gb memory instead having 8gb
Does tat mean I cannot store data or applications above 4gb
Pls some 1 tell me ...asap
raju, 05 Mar 2013for hw many hrs its standing ?t stands for one day even wen we use all d f usage..
Dinesh, 05 Mar 2013I'm confused whether to go with Galaxy Grand or wait for some more time for any new releases..... moredude just close ur eyes and go for this phone i am already using this cell from 20 days and its brilliant in it performance. no lag problem and nothing and i was note 2 user and i can easily make out about an issue but till nothing like the.
Go for it.!!
& "EXPERIENCE A GRAND LIFE"