monica, 10 Apr 2014Well i am so confused whether to go for grand or sony xperia c can anyone help plz ???????please for god shak dont go for sony.get the samsung mobile.samsung is the best cell phone.in sony you will not get the service properly
Well i am so confused whether to go for grand or sony xperia c can anyone help plz ???????
bachha, 09 Apr 2014Can I use 32 gb cardYes,but it slows the phone.Better use 16GB Samsung,I am using it.
Very Bad mobile. Its getting hanged if i keep complete 4GB internal memory. Because of this mobile i lost 19000.
k, 09 Apr 2014I am using 16 GB Samsung,its fine.I'm not able to find samsung microsd card anywhere. How is sandisk ? Also how about bluetooth and other queries.
1) Can we use a 64 GB class with this device ? Will it not slow down the device
2) Can I use a class 10 microsd card ? Anyone using this card? If so, is it 32 GB or 64 GB.. and what is the company of the card Samsung, Transcend etc ?
3) Can anyone recommend good stereo bluetooth headset that have wire and small clip like interface ?
Pl. suggest based on your personal experiences only..
Can any 1 tell me if there is a way to downgrade ur android upgrade.. i have a grand i9082.. it sucks with 4.2.2... i want it on 4.1.2
Do anyone has any idea when the 156 mb update going to hit india. The phone is lagging very bad, and seriously needs the update to put it back in smoother way it was.
The phone is expandable to 64 GB which ia a good thing but its RAM is only 1GB which is a bad thing.
1) Since this is a dual sim phone, expect its battery to drain a little fast. If you rarely use one of your sims, disable it.
2) Use the flight mode but remember that this option disables all networks (wifi and mobile).
3) Visit the task manager regularly by pressing the home button about 2 to 3 seconds and then press the button at the very left and in RAM tap "Clear Memory" and end all active apps.
Actually this is a nice phone
Nice things about this phone:
1) It has a nice camera
2) It is affordable
3) It is large
4) It has some of the feature of high range phones such as note 2 and s3
Not so good things about this phone:
1) Battery life is not enough
2) Its 1.2gHz dual core processor is not enough so it hangs
3) It has no protection (corning gorrila glass)
4) Pixel density is only 187 ppi
Learner123, 07 Apr 2014Dears 1) What are the basic problems with this device ? 2) How is it v/s lenovo s820. 3) Ho... moreSometimes often hanging if we reset the phone means 20 days are going smoothly and again hanging that is the main prblm and when we using net also. I need 4.3 version officially conformed ah??