Hi.. I am planning to buy my first android phone in samsung.. I choosed samsung grand prime.. Is tat worthy to buy..? How is the quality of it battery, speed and every thing.. Can any one helps me
wooow best battery backup awsom camera cool touch..
thnxx to samsung...
I am having a problem with incoming alert tones in samsung galaxy grand prime. Even after hv I enabled the sound n vibrate mode there is no sound and vibration when I get incoming calls... can u guys please help me out of this iterative problem....?
Is this phone has Active noise cancellation??
& how is this phone gaming experience??
Plz anyone reply I wanna buy this.
I bought this phone on 18 nov 2014 battary back up is excellent
touch is smooth
overall phone is best ☺☺☺
hssss, 22 Nov 2014what about hd games playback like asphalt 8,mc4,n.o.v.a. 3 etc ???i never play hd games
K, 22 Nov 2014yes this is best smartphone i m using from october when it launched....simply awesome mobile w... moreI am not saying it is best phone because there is no limit of being best. but over all it is a good phone. One will not regret after buying it.
One biggest problem of all the smart phones is quick discharge. And we all have seen people running to charge their phones. And it is really frustrating to charge a smart phone several times inspite of fully loaded with many features.
But with this phone, I am pretty happy bcz of its battery life. What big u need?
AKV, 22 Nov 2014I am using this phone from last one week. It is good phone. 1) Its battery back up is excel... moreyes this is best smartphone i m using from october when it launched....simply awesome mobile with good processor good camera and good battery life ..no heating problem or hang problem..in 14 k???some people are not using prime they are users of L 730 and they are giving false comments that grand prime is worst phone they are jealous of prime with good features...
AKV, 22 Nov 2014I am using this phone from last one week. It is good phone.
1) Its battery back up is excel... moreDear,
I want to buy new android cell phone with kitkat, in Samsung.
So, please suggest me which one has good battery back up?
Please suggest me.
K, 22 Nov 2014i think you buy smartphones because of playing games till know you are repeating comments this... moreHey Buddy Samsung Market Share Drop From 35% To 24 %. Previous Quarter Samsung have 35% But Now Only 24% Market Share. When they 80%? In Ur Dreams? Read News U Will get Knowledge About Smart Phones And Market.
I am using this phone from last one week. It is good phone.
1) Its battery back up is excellent. Processor A53 has good power management. Also Samsung has done some work such as mono color status Bar etc. to save power.
2) The processor A53 supports quick charge, Therefore charging time is also very less.
3) Both the cameras front and back are good (As always in case of Samsung). Full HD recording is Plus point.
4) No heating issue even on 3G. Excellent work done by Samsung.
5) Some say that it has no music player. Please see Google Play Music is given. Which is also a good player with equalizer settings etc.
6) Screen is good. Though PPI is moderate but does not show any clarity issue. Low PPI also saves power.
7) After update, Some features of previous UI like swipe to call and msg are restored. Good update.
8) Update has also given the facility of HDR mode in camera.
9) Sleek Design,Light weight, Good looking.
10) All necessary sensors are there.
11) GPS is awsome. Very quickly locks indoor and outdoor. Accuracy of location is also good. I found maximum of error of hardly 1 to 2 meters of exact location.
12) Also Processor A53 has capability to run both 32 bit and 64 bit apps. So from future point of view, one will be able to run apps coded in 64 bit also.
What else u need? again phone selection is the matter of one's requirement. No phone on the earth can satisfy all.
It seems that some paid persons of other brands are placing the comments to demolish the image of Prime.
Some things which I did not like.
1) speaker sound is little poor. Not so loud as compared to other grand phones. Sound with earphone is excellent.
2) Inbuilt ring tones are useless. So use of yr own choice. though it is not an issue.
3) FM radio is slightly less sensitive.
Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G and other features are working flawless. What else we need in 14K?
I am unable get its User Manual. Where can I download it from? Not available on various sites including Samsung's