AnonD-329380, 09 Nov 2014Here's why i would choose the New Nokia Lumia 730; 1) Secondary Camera or Front camera or t... moreGet lost...people like you brainwashed me to buy lumia 730 which of course has good hardware (prime has better cpu and gpu) but other than that its just a brick.
Here's why i would choose the New Nokia Lumia 730;
1) Secondary Camera or Front camera or the "Selfie" Camera; Both the companies are marketing their products on the selfie camera. The term selfie reminds us of the chainsmokers song "But first let me take a selfie" thats right before we start comparing the other specs, lets take a selfie and compare these "selfie phones" and although both have 5mp selfie cam but Im more inclined towards the lumia 730, also the lumia selfie app makes it more fun to use the front cam or the selfie cam
2) Primary camera; Although a layman would go by the numbers and think that 8 is bigger than 6.7 so samsung's cam is better but in this case Nokia's 6.7 Mp with carl zeiss optics clearly beats samsung's 8Mp camera. Nokia has far better stabilization than Samsung. Nokia clicks 6.7 Mp pictures in 16:9 size whereas samsung clicks 6mp photos in 16:9 size and to click 8mp pictures the size has to be compromised to 4:3. Also the Camera app is both more user friendly and professional in Nokia Lumia 730.
3) Display and Touch; Although smaller in size but the AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels (~316 ppi pixel density) in Lumia 730 makes it far more superior than TFT Capacitive touchscreen with only 540 x 960 pixels (~220 ppi pixel density). Nokia lumia features a ClearBlack Display technology which it has been using since the N series phones tough improving it each time. The display sucks less battery and is even viewable/readable in sunlight with low brightness which is not possible with any samsung or even the fancy & expensive iphone.
Nokia is using Corning gorilla glass 3 while its not confirmed with samsung which glass they are using although its pretty thick and feels like gorilla glass not confirmed whether its gorilla glass 2 or gorilla glass 3.
4) Operating system; Nokia lumia 730 features Lumia denim the successor of Lumia cyan. Windows phones have changed a lot since its inception and tried a hard to win back the nokia customer base it had when nokia was on symbian os. With almost all the essential social apps the Windows store is quite satisfactory and updating really very fast. Also unlike Androids, Windows phone Os do not suck batteries. So even if Samsung features a 2600mAh it would perform quite equivalent to 2200mAh battery on Nokia Lumia 730.
5) Conclusion; Lumia 730 is giving you what you are paying for whereas it looks like samsung is just trying to get back the money it spent on their advertisement campaigns. The build quality of Nokia is quite good and it feels like you're holding something strong where as holding a samsung galaxy prime grand feels like you're holding something that will break if it falls or slips off hand accidently. Nokia also offers some good colour options to choose from like Bright green and orange other than the regulars black or white.
What about Prime's Sound quality? Ringing sound and earphone sound quality. Pl tell I wanna buy this phone..
AnonD-297954, 24 Oct 2014all anonymous listen ..read carefully.... study done by wp8 lvr
you can also go for lumia 7... morehey frnds can we play candycrush games in lumia 730 ???
and i also wanna bye lumia 730 but i have little intrest on grand prime....plz rply me///thanks
Girish Chandra , 09 Nov 2014I was confused between Grand prime and Micromax nitro.. finally i bought Grand prime.. overall... moremicromax after sales service is lousy....so its better to go for samsung
shiv, 08 Nov 2014Is this mobile is capable for Video calling on 3g network?Yes 3G video calling possible on single click button of video calling
Awesome mobile in this range compare to sony, Htc, Motorola. selfi clearity is good and battery back up is very good.In this price no other company can provide qHD display. Thanks samsung for launch this mobile at such a low price.
POOCHAI, 09 Nov 2014availability in the philippines? :(Yes, I saw it awhile ago.
AnonD-325712, 08 Nov 2014How to do screenshot? Home button+power button :)
kamal, 08 Nov 2014Hai I am going to purchage mobile I am confuse which phone is better moto g second gen or Sams... moreHey u should buy grand 3 which is vry good and have good features as compare to prime
It has Vry Good features
Hey where can I by this phone her in the Philippines please tell me thank you
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2014yeah i know but Features are more in micromax nitro thats y im confused..I was confused between Grand prime and Micromax nitro.. finally i bought Grand prime.. overall it's awesome mobile but as compared to nitro it has less features.. Nitro is less cheper 3k than grand prime as well as more features as 13mp rear and 5mp front camera
2gb ram and octa core processor
I suggest too all choose 1 between 2 according to your choice
Overall m not satisfied with grand prime that too costly with less features as compared to micromax nitro is more cheper with more features