I had this samsung galaxy prime.but i am not satisfied with its perormance.sometimes hang and slow.thats why i buy lumia 730 the best mobile experience no hang and super fast.camera is great compare to galaxy grand prime.for me lumia 730 the best.
well guyz last month i bought this phone everything is good the camera quality is really good but the sound is lil low but its okay..supporting all the applications very well..battery backup is also good last for 1-1.5 day if you did it full chatge...but here is the main disadvantage of the prime is that after running this phone to 10-15min it slows down really badly..even if you will try to close the application it will take a while to open.. to resolve this either you need to restart the phone or else you need the run a junk cleaner..so in every 15-20 minutes you have to run a cleaner scan to clean the junk then it will run smooth for next 15-20 minutes..this is really bad..i will suggest you either go to any local brands or go for sony experia's..in 15-16k you are getting a worst deal from samsung.it really frustrating and annoying to run cleaner every after 1-20 min of use...it suckxx...4/10 stars..
AnonD-329380, 09 Nov 2014Here's why i would choose the New Nokia Lumia 730; 1) Secondary Camera or Front camera or t... morei just bought lumia 730 . bt it one of the wroest wrost ph ever. very very very bad ph. poor camera frnt and rear both r suckz. .poor slow ph even whats app not support. wifi not work sound and display is very wrost. .plz dont buy lumia 730 its waste of money. my money jst waste. i wanna sell this lumia crap on olx. even one stupid cant buy this. . i pllan to buy grand prime. .prime is best. go 4 prime
AnonD-329476, 10 Nov 2014Just bought grand prime yesterday at memoexpress glorietta so far so goodI bought mine last friday at SM MOA
Yogesh Jagtap, 09 Nov 2014Awesome mobile in this range compare to sony, Htc, Motorola. selfi clearity is good and batter... moreHello brother what you mean by no other company give qhd display moto g has a HD display which is superior.Don't thick qhd means quad HD.qhd means quater hd
Anonymous, 09 Nov 2014Hey where can I by this phone her in the Philippines please tell me thank youJust bought grand prime yesterday at memoexpress glorietta so far so good
hi friends... i wish to buy a phone with best camera feature(rear more preferable) and performance without lag... my budget is around 15k... which phone should i buy
Guys is the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime has a anti-scrath resistant screen or Gorillas Glass featured?
sunny, 09 Nov 2014hey frnds can we play candycrush games in lumia 730 ??? and i also wanna bye lumia 730 but i ... moreu cannot play candy crush in lumia mobiles bt dey r osum really cant compare vid samsung mobiles
anyone from phil. already bought grand prime? what can you say about the phone? iam planing to buy it next week. thank you in advance!
AnonD-329380, 09 Nov 2014Here's why i would choose the New Nokia Lumia 730; 1) Secondary Camera or Front camera or t... moreGet lost...people like you brainwashed me to buy lumia 730 which of course has good hardware (prime has better cpu and gpu) but other than that its just a brick.
Here's why i would choose the New Nokia Lumia 730;
1) Secondary Camera or Front camera or the "Selfie" Camera; Both the companies are marketing their products on the selfie camera. The term selfie reminds us of the chainsmokers song "But first let me take a selfie" thats right before we start comparing the other specs, lets take a selfie and compare these "selfie phones" and although both have 5mp selfie cam but Im more inclined towards the lumia 730, also the lumia selfie app makes it more fun to use the front cam or the selfie cam
2) Primary camera; Although a layman would go by the numbers and think that 8 is bigger than 6.7 so samsung's cam is better but in this case Nokia's 6.7 Mp with carl zeiss optics clearly beats samsung's 8Mp camera. Nokia has far better stabilization than Samsung. Nokia clicks 6.7 Mp pictures in 16:9 size whereas samsung clicks 6mp photos in 16:9 size and to click 8mp pictures the size has to be compromised to 4:3. Also the Camera app is both more user friendly and professional in Nokia Lumia 730.
3) Display and Touch; Although smaller in size but the AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels (~316 ppi pixel density) in Lumia 730 makes it far more superior than TFT Capacitive touchscreen with only 540 x 960 pixels (~220 ppi pixel density). Nokia lumia features a ClearBlack Display technology which it has been using since the N series phones tough improving it each time. The display sucks less battery and is even viewable/readable in sunlight with low brightness which is not possible with any samsung or even the fancy & expensive iphone.
Nokia is using Corning gorilla glass 3 while its not confirmed with samsung which glass they are using although its pretty thick and feels like gorilla glass not confirmed whether its gorilla glass 2 or gorilla glass 3.
4) Operating system; Nokia lumia 730 features Lumia denim the successor of Lumia cyan. Windows phones have changed a lot since its inception and tried a hard to win back the nokia customer base it had when nokia was on symbian os. With almost all the essential social apps the Windows store is quite satisfactory and updating really very fast. Also unlike Androids, Windows phone Os do not suck batteries. So even if Samsung features a 2600mAh it would perform quite equivalent to 2200mAh battery on Nokia Lumia 730.
5) Conclusion; Lumia 730 is giving you what you are paying for whereas it looks like samsung is just trying to get back the money it spent on their advertisement campaigns. The build quality of Nokia is quite good and it feels like you're holding something strong where as holding a samsung galaxy prime grand feels like you're holding something that will break if it falls or slips off hand accidently. Nokia also offers some good colour options to choose from like Bright green and orange other than the regulars black or white.