First of all, I want to say that there are a couple of versions of this phone (you can see them at the top of the phone's specs in this website). I have the J110M model, which has 1GB of RAM, a Quad Core 1.2 GHz Marvell PXA1908 CPU and Android 5.1
So, here I want to say some of the major things to consider about this device based on my experience with it:
1. The resolution of this display is a bit low, however the AMOLED screen compensates it. Now, the AMOLED screen gives more vibrant and artificial colors compared to an LCD screen.
2. The primary camera takes OK photos, it takes about 2-3 seconds to take a photo. I have taken some nice photos. However, I have also taken some absolutely horrible photos. If you are going to use it for taking pictures outside, you should be pleased. If you are taking photos inside, you'll probably have to adjust the ISO or use night mode to try to take a good picture.
3. The secondary camera for selfies is quite good. It takes the photo almost instantly and it's very crisp and the colors are good.
4. The CPU is the equivalent of a Snapdragon 410. All of the games I have played in this device (including Asphalt 8 and Need for Speed No limit) had no or insignificant lag. The only game I had problems with was Real Racing 3, the game had a medium amount of lag which made it unplayable.
5. The speakers are definitely not the best, but they are OK.
6. The earpiece is good, I think. I haven't use it much, so I can't give an honest answer.
I think that's all. If you have any question about it, feel free to ask me about it.
pramuka, 12 Apr 2016i have a j1 ace mobile.but it haven't 1GB ram. it is 512MB ramI also think that I have samsung j1 ace with 512 ram.. :'(
In my opinion J1 ace 4g is good it have all the specs which are good at this range 1gb ram 8gb memory + the processor is 1.5ghz it is better then the previous model and it does not hangs even in games It is good and improved model.
Anonymous, 24 Apr 2016this phone is crap. it will shut off randomly if the charger is plugged in it will heat up the... morepls tell me true
Is this is new and is good to operate or not ?
And what r the specifications?
this phone is crap. it will shut off randomly if the charger is plugged in it will heat up the battery and then the phone gets really hot and luckily ive caught it before it starts to burn. the screen will go to sleep then it wont come back on until i take the battery out and put it back in. it will randomly restart. i havnt been able to complete a phone call in months. because the phones audio will just go out during a call so ill still be connected but i cant hear the person on the other line and they cant hear me. i bought one for my girlfriend when i bought mine she will send a text to someone and they will get it 30 times when she only sent it once. other times she will send me a text multiple times and ill never get it. i could go on and on this phone is complete crap i've factory reset it 3 times got a new battery twice. almost thrown it into a bonfire 4 times because it makes me mad.
hello friend's is it play 1080p video without player? and is it 1gb ram version available .
It is not such a bad choice. Works fine. Better than phone of similar specifications. Just make sure that you are getting model with 1gb ram
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2016My Samsung galaxy J1 Ace has told me for the last 2 days memory on the device was too low to d... morein most phones when that happens u need to clear the cache memory of the individual apps that is usually the problem when this is done u will be able to do what u need to do
dudley, 11 Apr 2016how abt the speed of internet? Can u down load whatsapp? yes
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2016does this phone has notification lightsDoes this phone have a led light and where do I put it on
I got this phone a week ago. I have no apps on it other than whats app and it is telling me that storage is low... And it takes 24 hours to read the memory card.
My Samsung galaxy J1 Ace has told me for the last 2 days memory on the device was too low to do anything - WHEN it still has over half its memory spare - and I've moved (via pc) all my pix which are now go to SD card) - is finally in its death throws! Messages currently coming thru are 'Android process not working, Media can't work no memory, and each of the few appls I did leave on - have now left !! And to think I only bought it 2 months ago and was really liking it !!