After 48 hours use of Galaxy J2 Made in china and Galaxy J2 made india , I've come to conclusion that only the Made in India version is having the wifi issue and drains battery faster than the made in china version.. I prefer you not to buy the made in India version !
Fluctating network.shows low signal strength most of the time even though i am in a good network coverage area.
The handset is not 4G enable and observe very bad network problem in this handset. Friends, please don't buy this handset
4G is not working properly in this handset and very bad network problems observes in this handset..... Friends suggest don't buy this handset
J2 network connection is Pathetic......don't know when it works and when it goes off....some times do not work even after restart.....i think samsung uses only cheap hardware
HDC, 31 Jan 2016I recommend to buy this phone, I hope I play clash of clans smoothly.....1 attack = 5hp on ur battery
this phone is not for games i think esp. CoC
Pilu, 30 Jan 2016which phone for Gaming please tell me friendIf u want play a game, asus zenfone 2 can do
I recommend to buy this phone, I hope I play clash of clans smoothly.....
Pilu, 30 Jan 2016which phone for Gaming please tell me friendNo clue.. because I dont play games on my phones..
This is very good smart phone for entry level. Ease of use and nice performance so far after use for a day. Recommended for Rs 8000.
jayphianic, 29 Jan 2016Why is my battery in j2 is drain fast.. its 12 hours in standby mode.. try to turn off mobile data, gps, nfc, bluetooth and so one and so one
I brought this fone 2month latter . No dout it is a good mobile but
Prise is high i.e 8200. In 7500 batter then galaxy j2 are avelable in the market . So as you want to by this mobile you most check details about this mobile and other mobile .
I got J200M (GOLD color) in US 3 months back and using it on t-mobile (with 25+D / 10+U speeds : 4G LTE) currently. I am not a gamer and I am completely happy with this phone.
- Very light weight and sleek (although this is slightly thicker than galaxy S6, because of slightly curved back, it feels very sleek/thin). Very easy to carry and put in jeans. Since I do lots of outdoor activities (running, playing volleyball etc), I was looking for 4.7" phones and it perfectly suited my needs.
- Display is good (considering the price). Although on paper, it looks very less pixels compared to high end phones, it is very sharp at this form factor.
- Camera quality is OK. Not so good compared to S6. But it does the job. Due to lack of OIS, sometimes its difficult to capture good shots. Wish it had 8-13P camera.
- 4G LTE speeds.. Excellent one for $130 phones
- 1GB RAM is OK. Wish it had 2GB RAM (or atleast 1.5GB RAM)
- Blutooth, GPS works very well
- Network problems: Noticed many folks commenting network issue. So far, not noticed.
- Battery life: Excellent. I am getting 50-60hrs for a moderate usage.
- Only 8GB internal storage. Its OK as long as you use 128GB SD card
- Supports OTG Flash drive. Very nice option too.
Cons: None so far. (wish it has 1.5-2GB RAM and 8-13MP camera)
Final Verdict: If you are a basic user, this is very good phone considering the price. If you need NFC, want to play games etc, buy some other phones.