I got J200M (GOLD color) in US 3 months back and using it on t-mobile (with 25+D / 10+U speeds : 4G LTE) currently. I am not a gamer and I am completely happy with this phone.
- Very light weight and sleek (although this is slightly thicker than galaxy S6, because of slightly curved back, it feels very sleek/thin). Very easy to carry and put in jeans. Since I do lots of outdoor activities (running, playing volleyball etc), I was looking for 4.7" phones and it perfectly suited my needs.
- Display is good (considering the price). Although on paper, it looks very less pixels compared to high end phones, it is very sharp at this form factor.
- Camera quality is OK. Not so good compared to S6. But it does the job. Due to lack of OIS, sometimes its difficult to capture good shots. Wish it had 8-13P camera.
- 4G LTE speeds.. Excellent one for $130 phones
- 1GB RAM is OK. Wish it had 2GB RAM (or atleast 1.5GB RAM)
- Blutooth, GPS works very well
- Network problems: Noticed many folks commenting network issue. So far, not noticed.
- Battery life: Excellent. I am getting 50-60hrs for a moderate usage.
- Only 8GB internal storage. Its OK as long as you use 128GB SD card
- Supports OTG Flash drive. Very nice option too.
Cons: None so far. (wish it has 1.5-2GB RAM and 8-13MP camera)
Final Verdict: If you are a basic user, this is very good phone considering the price. If you need NFC, want to play games etc, buy some other phones.
I'd Rather buy a Huawei Y6 - 2GiB version... Same price , much louder bangs for bucks...
I bought J2 three days back and the agent told me to put a tempered glass asap and I did it on the same day. yesterday I carried it in my trouser pocket and when I look at it the screen looked dark and there was a crack on it. I showed it to the agent and she said it has got bent when I sit and no guarantee is given to screen crack. To get it repaired they ask almost 75 % of the phone value. I checked ebay and no display items available for Samsung J2. This product materiel quality is very poor. not worth for the money we spending. I bought this to get 4g but to see I got nothing now. highly disappointed customer.
Kiru Patel, 25 Jan 2016handy mobile, good set in terms of looks and performance, music through headphone ok, overall ... morethe battery could be 2600 mah it would be great phone but when the sansung launched j3 . camera is good but not said to be excellent
chariz, 28 Jan 2016j2 is a good phone but battery drain fast when you are on data or wifi :(How fast does it drain?
j2 is a good phone but battery drain fast when you are on data or wifi :(
MZ, 18 Jan 2016Hi.i bought j200H today.would you plz give your opionion obout it?tnx.Bro. Seriously it has display problem. The screen will flicker after 3 months and nk solotion for it...its a crap
J2 is good phone but i found some videos are can't play with my MX Player
With same problems happen to my fren also
Earlier there were severe network issues, now is it solved and can this phone be purchased.. plz guide..
Super fast and stylish phone battery backup is very helpful,ultra data saving option is very super. LED AMOLED DISPLY is very good clarity.8k budget super phone i love it
I think this is the better phone on 8k below budget..
I canvassed myphone my33,acer z630, zenfone go, and the new sg jump.
Been using it for 4 days now and quite ok simple to use, hardworking gadget and very handy
This is the best mobile of my life.looking,material quality display sound everything is awesome.after purchasing I didn't found any problem.and then 29 mb update had come to me.I did it.I didn't found any extra feature but no bugs in this device.this is the best u can get in 8k.it ha's also otg which is very important feature now a days.it has very good battery life.the guys who found network issue I will suggest u not restart the phone just active flight mode and after some second dectaive it.problem solved.it is a great device.such a quality product in this price range even by Samsung.unbelievable. go for it.don't think about lumia 550.it's a lol device which always freeze hangs...lot of bugs.j2 is perfect balanced device.super amoled display is really high quality.u will enjoy it.overall it's the best device in 8k.this is my short review.thanks.if u all hAve still some questions or any problem regarding it just ask me.i'm always here.
handy mobile, good set in terms of looks and performance, music through headphone ok, overall good mobile within this price. supports all android functions and features, battery backup is decent even with internet, does not heat up too much, i prefer Black colour- overall good mobile within this price