Pilu, 30 Jan 2016which phone for Gaming please tell me friendNo clue.. because I dont play games on my phones..
This is very good smart phone for entry level. Ease of use and nice performance so far after use for a day. Recommended for Rs 8000.
jayphianic, 29 Jan 2016Why is my battery in j2 is drain fast.. its 12 hours in standby mode.. try to turn off mobile data, gps, nfc, bluetooth and so one and so one
I brought this fone 2month latter . No dout it is a good mobile but
Prise is high i.e 8200. In 7500 batter then galaxy j2 are avelable in the market . So as you want to by this mobile you most check details about this mobile and other mobile .
I got J200M (GOLD color) in US 3 months back and using it on t-mobile (with 25+D / 10+U speeds : 4G LTE) currently. I am not a gamer and I am completely happy with this phone.
- Very light weight and sleek (although this is slightly thicker than galaxy S6, because of slightly curved back, it feels very sleek/thin). Very easy to carry and put in jeans. Since I do lots of outdoor activities (running, playing volleyball etc), I was looking for 4.7" phones and it perfectly suited my needs.
- Display is good (considering the price). Although on paper, it looks very less pixels compared to high end phones, it is very sharp at this form factor.
- Camera quality is OK. Not so good compared to S6. But it does the job. Due to lack of OIS, sometimes its difficult to capture good shots. Wish it had 8-13P camera.
- 4G LTE speeds.. Excellent one for $130 phones
- 1GB RAM is OK. Wish it had 2GB RAM (or atleast 1.5GB RAM)
- Blutooth, GPS works very well
- Network problems: Noticed many folks commenting network issue. So far, not noticed.
- Battery life: Excellent. I am getting 50-60hrs for a moderate usage.
- Only 8GB internal storage. Its OK as long as you use 128GB SD card
- Supports OTG Flash drive. Very nice option too.
Cons: None so far. (wish it has 1.5-2GB RAM and 8-13MP camera)
Final Verdict: If you are a basic user, this is very good phone considering the price. If you need NFC, want to play games etc, buy some other phones.
I'd Rather buy a Huawei Y6 - 2GiB version... Same price , much louder bangs for bucks...
I bought J2 three days back and the agent told me to put a tempered glass asap and I did it on the same day. yesterday I carried it in my trouser pocket and when I look at it the screen looked dark and there was a crack on it. I showed it to the agent and she said it has got bent when I sit and no guarantee is given to screen crack. To get it repaired they ask almost 75 % of the phone value. I checked ebay and no display items available for Samsung J2. This product materiel quality is very poor. not worth for the money we spending. I bought this to get 4g but to see I got nothing now. highly disappointed customer.
Kiru Patel, 25 Jan 2016handy mobile, good set in terms of looks and performance, music through headphone ok, overall ... morethe battery could be 2600 mah it would be great phone but when the sansung launched j3 . camera is good but not said to be excellent
chariz, 28 Jan 2016j2 is a good phone but battery drain fast when you are on data or wifi :(How fast does it drain?
j2 is a good phone but battery drain fast when you are on data or wifi :(
MZ, 18 Jan 2016Hi.i bought j200H today.would you plz give your opionion obout it?tnx.Bro. Seriously it has display problem. The screen will flicker after 3 months and nk solotion for it...its a crap