Dilda, 08 Dec 2015Please tell me what is the best J2 model to buy?It's best to buy Samsung J200F
CHMF , 12 Dec 2015But, I think H+ speed can reach up to 50 Mbps if not more. Just need to read and study more lolRead carefully H+ = 3.6Mbps and moreabove...you need to read carefully
hi i'm using samsung j2, nice fone but i get new problem....apps closed option starts working automatically n im nt able to dial any number r cant c any videos...seriously pain in the a**.
Victor, 14 Dec 2015It is very slow , what I must do !!buy a faster phone! :D
smy, 13 Dec 2015which is the best colour to buy?
Black, White, GoldGood one in that price and ...Gold colour is totally cool
Nice phone. I m using it. Camera quality is very good. It connects 4G.
rahul, 13 Dec 2015I have to buy this phone. So plz tell me How's the camera ..?? Is it like Samsung on5 or better.?Samsung Galaxy On5 is better .
AnonD-476092, 14 Dec 2015i bought this mobile and i try to use this mobile IN INDIA .when i insert the sim .it ask the ... moreHard Reset SAMSUNG J 200 F Galaxy J 2
First method :
1. The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
2. In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home +
Power key for a couple of seconds.
3. You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
4. After that, select from Recovery Mode menu " wipe data / factory reset " using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5. Choose " Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6. Then select option " reboot system now ".
7. Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Second method :
1. Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
2. From the Home Screen go to
Menu and then to Settings .
3. Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset .
4. In the next step choose Reset device.
5. To confirm your choice select
Erase everything .
6. Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
now i use asus zenfone 2 laser.but i want to sale it.because it batery drain very fast.i want to buy j2.before i buy it i want to no can it handle hd games like modern combat 5 or alphat.and should i sale asus that i use now