Anonymous, 14 Apr 2016J3 or J5 or E5??* Blindly choose for basic mobility and moderate gaming j3.
* Budget not a constraint and high end gaming then j7
* Low internal not constraint & Moderate gaming j5
* Medium round performance wait for J5 (2016)
* All round performance wait for J7 (2016)
Very good phone! I am using this phone for several days. No lagging - speed is good, no heating, ring volume is good, connection is good, memory is enough if not to put heavy games. Though I am not playing on it - installed all necessary programs and still have 3 gb free. Ram is always 500-800 mb free, screen is good, camera is fine. Dont see any cons.
Once you bought any super amoled display phone download LUX BRIGHTNESS from play store and set brightness in 11% & Drop down selection is manual mode for improved night readings.
* Would like to clear all of your queries regarding j3 Based on my one week usage
* J5 and j7 having low loudspeaker volume comparing with j3
* J3 loudspeaker sound very clear and Louder. Previously used j7 and missed most of
Calls due to its worst loudspeaker performance.
* For gamers j7 and budget people's j5 with moderate gaming.
* In super amoled display you can watch saturated colors with good depth.
* Betting you all, once you used super amoled display, You will never go back to bullshit so called ips lcd. That's strained me deeply (eg : Redmi 2 prime)
* No lag, No hang, Good loudspeaker, Good in call speaker.
* Overall worth buy. Update 120 mb firmware first for better performance.
* That's all thanks
bm, 14 Apr 2016hiii frds i got 120mb update... im from india... any changes ????* myself also got 120mb updateam for my j3 today
* Overall performance improvement
* Previously I had encountered some minor lags, that has been cleared in this update
* Camera and loudspeaker got good improvements on both.
* Why waiting try updating.
All the best
What about processor ..is it 1.2GHZ or 1.5GHZ bcoz snapdeal is showing 1.5GHZ & what about cameras .is it 8MP back & 5MP rear or 5mp rear..snapdeal is showing front 5..kindly tell me the truth
ARMANN, 12 Apr 2016phone is good but features are very badhaiii armann how did you find just few days it only...
ARMANN, 12 Apr 2016phone is good but features are very badPlease mention the bad features in it.Thanks!
gopinath_ips, 12 Apr 2016J3 is 1000 times better than j7 except gaming. Right now am using j3. In call quality, Speaker... moreYou're 1000 time wrong,don't mislead people just because of your bias,j7 is at another leguea
Hey can anyone suggest me whether to buy Samsung J3 or not as i want a phone with good camera and gaming experience.
dont belive in wrong rivews....this phone battery backu up is excellent super display
VINOD RAWAT, 12 Apr 201616GB Internal storage coming date8 GB Model Available In Indian @9k................In 8 GB Only 4 GB Availble For User......... U Can't Download Applications To SD Card But U Can Move Some Applications To SD.......... If Ur Gamer Then Avoid This Phone ( This Phone Not For Gamer) Because J3 Have Mali 400 ............. If Ur Normal User Then Go For It............ Phone Is Good But I Don't Like Speaker Position ( Same Old Story For All Samsung Mid Range Phones) Samsung Always Give Speaker Near Camera I Hate It. ( At-least They Should Give Speaker Back Side Below)............. U Have Better Options Check It Out Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi 3 (Coming This Month In India), Lumia 640, Lenovo Viber p1m, Asus Zenfone Max, Moto G 3rd Gen, Honor Holly 2 Plus, Zenfone 2 Laser :)