CHMF, 16 Apr 2016well if it's cheaper than J5 and almost have the same specifications then i guess it's a best ... more100 % true. No reasons to opt for J5 over j3 except gaming.
But j5 has low loudspeaker and low in call volume than j3
Gaming : J5 - Asphalt 8 - Medium graphics well playable.
J3 - Asphalt 8 - Low graphics well playable. That's it.
But visually both are same in graphic quality.
So j3 is better opt as per my usage.
AnonD-527050, 16 Apr 2016Which is better phn j2 or j3Blindly go for j3 dear. I also used j2 but good screen quality and theme support available only in j3
AnonD-62471, 16 Apr 2016Any difference between j3 (2016) and On5 ???? Both phone looks similar except in price j3 cost... moreON5 - Samsung's own Exynos processor. So coverage issue and Emergency call issue is quite normal by birth for these processors. But smooth in nature. Screen quality not good comparing with j3 which persist super amoled panel.
J3 - No network and Emergency call issue not there in j3 because it's uses spreadtrum processor. So network quite good always in j3. Call quality and in call loudness also good comparing withe ON5
ON5 and J3 - Both are equally hangs together in highend gaming.
Verdict : J3 has theme support and comes with super amoled screen . So no reasons here to opt for ON5. So simply choose j3 over ON5
My votes for j3 and right now am using the same. I did this review with j3
Anonymous, 14 Apr 2016J3 or J5 or E5??Three of the phones are good better to select one of the phone
Any difference between j3 (2016) and On5 ???? Both phone looks similar except in price j3 cost 8990rs and On5 cost 8190rs
well if it's cheaper than J5 and almost have the same specifications then i guess it's a best buy with value for money
The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2600mAh non removable battery. It measures 142.30 x 71.00 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 138.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Anonymous, 14 Apr 2016J3 or J5 or E5??* Blindly choose for basic mobility and moderate gaming j3.
* Budget not a constraint and high end gaming then j7
* Low internal not constraint & Moderate gaming j5
* Medium round performance wait for J5 (2016)
* All round performance wait for J7 (2016)
Very good phone! I am using this phone for several days. No lagging - speed is good, no heating, ring volume is good, connection is good, memory is enough if not to put heavy games. Though I am not playing on it - installed all necessary programs and still have 3 gb free. Ram is always 500-800 mb free, screen is good, camera is fine. Dont see any cons.
Once you bought any super amoled display phone download LUX BRIGHTNESS from play store and set brightness in 11% & Drop down selection is manual mode for improved night readings.
* Would like to clear all of your queries regarding j3 Based on my one week usage
* J5 and j7 having low loudspeaker volume comparing with j3
* J3 loudspeaker sound very clear and Louder. Previously used j7 and missed most of
Calls due to its worst loudspeaker performance.
* For gamers j7 and budget people's j5 with moderate gaming.
* In super amoled display you can watch saturated colors with good depth.
* Betting you all, once you used super amoled display, You will never go back to bullshit so called ips lcd. That's strained me deeply (eg : Redmi 2 prime)
* No lag, No hang, Good loudspeaker, Good in call speaker.
* Overall worth buy. Update 120 mb firmware first for better performance.
* That's all thanks
bm, 14 Apr 2016hiii frds i got 120mb update... im from india... any changes ????* myself also got 120mb updateam for my j3 today
* Overall performance improvement
* Previously I had encountered some minor lags, that has been cleared in this update
* Camera and loudspeaker got good improvements on both.
* Why waiting try updating.
All the best