Ssmalta, 04 Nov 2017I just bought one like this But in the box I didn't find the earplugs .yet in your video this ... moreget in touch from the carrier you purchased it from - they will give it to you for free.
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic. Isn't this error? This phone doesn't have noise cansellation microphone.
So here is my early comment as I just used this phone for 5 days:
1) Although battery capacity is only 2400mah, it could be last longer for morderate use. Today I use from 5am (100%) and morderately use as browsing through Chrome for while and rarely open games (Duel Link, Asphalt Nitro) and mostly sleep with 4G data. After done work and check it again my batteries are only left 11% at 8.06pm. For me it kibda durable but hey, just use for 5 days. Not sure battery would long last or will suffer like other phone after 6 month and above.
2) Very big no for heavy games, graphic kinda stutter for morderate games. Playing Asphalt Nitro, Revolution Off Road. Kinda bit lag but still playable. For me 3D animation from Yugioh Duel Link are very lag compare from my Oppo Neo 5s. Kinda bit disappointed as Neo 5s are 2015 model but bit smooth than this phone.
3) Morderate camera quality for both front and rear camera. But front camera somehows shows much noise on certain condition. Using front flash+beauty filter could provide good decent front camera. Advanced mode is kinda disappointed me as only very few adjustable. Recording quality is decent. But honestly, I dont have any issues with camera as I still love them.
4) I know many peoples and user complaint about very low specs but with entry mid range price. But maybe you guys forgot this phone still have S Health, My Samsung and also pre installed few Microsoft Office Apps too. Also pre installed Game Launcher feature. IMO if you not even interested to try or touch these features and prefer specs more than you still have other brands choice for similar price but more good quality like Xiomi. But if you do, dont complaint about how pricey this phone. And yes, those pre installed Samsung apps is affect the price. S Health helps you on sport/exercise activities while My Samsung sometimes offer great deals coupon so I not complaint price here, althought still many people complaint that this is downgraded from J5 prime.
Issues? Of course I have. Im new to Samsung phone and definately not Sammy fan lol. Heres my issues as 5 days use:
1) Sometimes screen blinking. Still dont know how and why its happens.
2) For some reason, alarm WONT ON OR WORK if phones being switched off. Kinda annoying for me as I always switched off my phone before going sleep. Now once use this phone I had no choice but keep it on during sleep.
3) This is not happpens to me, but I found this problem happens on one user at my country community group. He claimed that he use touchlight (opening flash light) as light to walk in a dark, and found out the glass nearest flash at rear camera are now cracked. Very...scary...
4) Setting is confused, and really cant find any smart gestures features on this phone (double tap to awake phone, draw Z during phone sleep to open certain apps, etc). If this features not available on this phones then it is really disappointment.
If anyone know how to fix these issue please tell me how to fix. Thats all for now, will update review later after around 1-2 months.
Anonymous, 30 Oct 2017j5 prime and j3 2017 have this problem. Samsung itself has no answer for this.It has recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones.
Better than i9500 and Worse than i9505. This phone is in-between. And that's strange.
I just bought one like this But in the box I didn't find the earplugs .yet in your video this is present.how come we do not get the included in Malta???
Just bought this chick yesterday. Seems its really a good budget phones.. except battery I guess (thought I only use for 2 days for now).. Thought I have some issues yesterday as chrome got crashed twice, and my phone become super lag when installed and use whatapps due 1000+ unread messages appear (since my old phone faulty and not open whatapps more than a week). Ill post another update later.
I just bought this like about 2 days ago and it's already lagging like wtf how can i fix it?
AnonD-668901, 29 Oct 2017Did anyone has the problen same with me? I bought this device, Samsung Galaxy J3 2027 arroubd... morej5 prime and j3 2017 have this problem. Samsung itself has no answer for this.
Did anyone has the problen same with me?
I bought this device, Samsung Galaxy J3 2027 arroubd last 2 weaks But some eror appear on the display. Sometime it is flicking ( blink ) like on Automode Display.
Do i dont even find where the setting for correct this. Please anyone tell me why this happened and what the best way for solve this problem, except go to service center.
amad, 08 Oct 2017how much memory is used for system operation?7 used 9free
After 5days of use;
6pm-9pm: Charging up
9pm-12pm: 1.5hrs use 1.5hrs offscreen (90% left)
12pm-6am: flight mode (sleeping)
6am-12pm: about 3 hrs of use (53% left)
12pm-6pm: about 3hrs of use (5% left)
I used for browsing, whatsapp & utube only. No games
No lag at all until now
So, in 1 day cycle, 21hrs on. I have got about 7-7.5hrs on screen. Better than j3-16 which is about 6-6.5hrs although its battery is only 2400mah compared to 2600mah in my j3-16.
So far, i satisfied with j3-17 except its screen which is not Amoled.
Launching price is only 10 euro more expensive than j3-16 I bought last year.
sam9k, 26 Sep 2017Is it just me or this is a J5 prime copy.Yeap.. except fingerprint
AnonD-691269, 13 Aug 2017Really? Erm.. i thought the price of that phone is same between all countries besides certain ... moreHaa... at last, bought SMG J3-17 2 days ago. Now I've both model. 2016 & 2017... will put my review after using it later.