I have bought this phone (j3 pro 2017) a month ago , i really like it the battery is much better than the previous one , I have just one issue the screen start flickering a little bit of flickering when using Youtube app and some other apps , I don't know if it s a
LeoDen, 17 Sep 2018Tell me bois should I update into oreo or just keep stick to nougat? Any improment or downside... moreYou should update into Oreo.
New features of Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
1. Home screen updates - you can put your apps on home screen up and bottom.
2. Video lock screen - you can create video GIF on your lock screen. Press on wallpapers, than search video and select your video, or you can select your video and trim it from your gallery.
3. App Icon Badges.
4. Clock style.
5. App pair - when you work with two apps in split screen, press the plus icon to create app pair.
6. Picture in picture.
7. Auto Fill.
8. Keyboard GIF support.
9. Customization of notifications - you can turn off the notifications, also you you can hide the content and you can choose to show only notification icons on lock screen.
10. Camera settings - you can move the camera trigger where you want and take the photo.
11. Better performance and faster booting.
12. Better battery optimization.﻿
Tell me bois should I update into oreo or just keep stick to nougat? Any improment or downside on camera, batteries life and performances on oreo?
Got on September 7th the update for Android Oreo 8.0.0 in Romania! Model number: J330FNXXU3BRG2
I don't have Picture in Picture mode. I have Android Oreo now. Do you have the same problem?
I had already updated my j3 2017 to oreo but 1 thing is missing is in the device storage setting that apps in device storage is no longer there. Not like in Naugat were you can easily transfer all apps in device storage to sd card because you have the option to view only apps in device storage.
My J3 Pro 2017 (J330G) already received Android Oreo OS update in Malaysia, it's official. You should check it manually in Settings > Software Updates.
My firmware version: J330GDXU3BRH1
Niko, 10 Aug 2018Samsung galaxy j3 2017 officially received android oreo update in Russia and UAE.Very very good news!
Chris22, 10 Aug 2018Oreo 8.0 for J3 2017 it's delayed for NovemberSamsung galaxy j3 2017 officially received android oreo update in Russia and UAE.
Anonymous, 09 Aug 2018Hello, did someone updated the J3 2017 to Oreo?Oreo 8.0 for J3 2017 it's delayed for November
moh040, 05 Jun 2018please, can you tell me which is better in battery life between J3 Pro ( 2017 ) and J5 ( 2016 ) ?J5 for sure but a. Using the j3 and I can't complain it's very good to