rk, 19 Aug 2015does Samsung j5 have dual sim optional with memory card like Samsung e5 Yes
Why galaxy j5 isn't available still now in Italy? Anyone can tell me please. When j5 will be available in Italy??Ans anyone plzzzzzzz.
rk, 19 Aug 2015does Samsung j5 have dual sim optional with memory card like Samsung e5 J5 has two Sim slots and one memory card slot.
I use This phone is awesome and awesome camera and new android version lolipop with powerful perfomance
I have found a bug on Samsung Galaxy J5 in my newly purchased mobile. For any voice call it doesn't ask for choose any sim although have selected the voice call "Ask always" on sim card manager. Is it the problem of this device or any thing else?
guys tell me please whats the difference between galaxy J5 and galaxy E5 and any one of them is better to buy? Advice me plese.. thanks.
[deleted post]Why ?? Whats the problem with it ? ANd how about the preformance ?
I think there is no J5 > G3 or G3 > J5, it really depends on what do you expect from a phone...
What does J5 have that G3 doesn't?
- better and probably brighter screen (super AMOLED with awesome saturated colors if you like)
- more RAM (in certain markets, where Moto G3 with 2 GB isn't available, in my country for example)
- it has physical back, home and multitasking buttons so there is more usable space on screen
- front LED but it probably doesn't matter that much to most people
- bigger and removable battery
- I think it may be thinner overall (Moto is curved)
- more developed OS, with more functions
- official support for microSDs up to 128 GB, but I heard you can use SD cards bigger than 32 GB in Moto G
- it comes with more accessories in the box. Again, it probably doesn't matter that much, but having a charger instead of only USB cable is nice, even simple headphones are cool
What does G3 have that J5 doesn't?
- Gorilla Glass 3 (this should be a standard in all smartphones >100$ these days)
- IPX7 water proof
- slightly faster CPU, more RAM if there is available version with 2 GB in your country
- screen auto-brightness
- dual-tone flash on the back
- additional microphone for noise cancelling I suppose
- better loudspeaker (and on the front)
I don't think that stock Android is an advantage anymore, because now TouchWiz is just as fast and it has little, if any, bloatware. But you may disagree.
Stock Android will get updates faster though (probably).
Also, I think these smartphones are really close in terms of camera performance, so there is no point in choosing a winner here.
Ayushi, 18 Aug 2015Which one is better J5 or moto G3?Regarding specs, moto g 3rd ( 16 Gb)variant is better
It has corning glass
Extra processor,extra ram than J5
Plus splash proof.
Samsung lacks above features
Does this phone support LTE... ? because there is no option in settings....
very nice phone guys..in gold color i bought by flipcart 17/7/2015.but it deliverd 18/08/2015 .anyways camra,screen quality is awesome..my reccommend please buy in gold color.by d way sorry for my bad english hehehe
Aya, 18 Aug 2015Where is this phone available? I couldn't find it in Tunisia or FranceThis phone is now available in India, China. May be some European countries.
I got the phone in India after waiting for almost a month from the time i pre-ordered it. I liked the gold colour and i had to wait longer than the people who ordered the other colour. Flipkart did a good job of giving a discount of Rs 500/- (~8 USD) as a token of gratitude towards the long wait.
Why Samsung J5?
It's one of the value for money product from samsung.
It comes with latest android build out of the box.
4G LTE connectivity.
AMOLED screen which is superior to LED screens in all aspects and also power efficient.
Good battery backup.
Good selfie camera with flash.
Compact size(it's of perfect size to handle it in one hand or put in the trouser pockets).
Lag free UI (have to use it for months together to see if it becomes slower as my Galaxy S1 did).
comes with a hands free for this cost (though i have not used it yet to comment on its quality).
Gold colour looks good.
What's not so good?
The 13 MP camera is not that great (compared to the sony sensor that i have on my mi3)
couple of sensors missing (may be a cost cutting measure?)
There are few default apps like games which cannot be uninstalled.
Boring old Samsung design.
sound volume is average (typical samsung)
Verdict: The other worthy alternatives would be Moto G3 or Mi4i which costs Rs 1000/- more(~15 USD). But if you want a better screen which is what we look at during most of the time when we use the phone go for Galaxy J5 without a second thought.