I got a factory updated (6.0.1) j5 works fine and smooth no any errors,i heard people getting worst ex0erience after manual 6.0.1 update i have 3.5Gb free space out of 8GB
Sujay, 01 Nov 2016J5 does not support both 4g sims. Jio support ha j5duos me sell me
Why OTG is not supported out of the box? On youtube people had demonstrated that J5 supports OTG out of the box and without a powered OTG cable. Do I need a powered OTG cable or a custom android build?
Revan Dhamodaran, 01 Nov 2016Hello all after updating j5 yesterday for 116.5 MB .. in notification bar i got wifi calling f... morei have also updated today and got wifi calling in notification pannel....but i dont even know how it works.....can any 1 tell me
Joy, 02 Nov 2016My j5 after update is charge very slow more then 2hours.and battery dying very fast .pls helpthe same problem is with me also there is a updater last night and after that my phone is working at its worst
Hey guys, for all those who are stuck on the 'Checking info' bug, I might've found the solution. I've tried everything but only this worked out for me. FIRST CLICK READ FULL OPINION TO SEE THIS WHOLE METHOD HERE.
So, here it goes:
1) Backup your phone data to you micro SD.
2) Turn it off. Remove your SIM Card(s) from your device. Put the battery back in phone.
3) Turn it back on.
4) Apply factory reset through the 'backup and reset' option in 'settings'.
5) Wait until it reboots as a new device.
6) Choose your language. Then at this point, DO NOT CONNECT TO YOUR WiFi ! SKIP THIS STEP WITHOUT CONNECTING.
7) Similarly keep going through all the initial setup until HOME screen comes. Go to settings and connect to your WiFi.
9)Now you must enable installation from 'Unknown Sources'. You will find it like as follows:
Settings>Lock screen and Security>Unknown sources>Enable
10) Now comes the main plot, through your in-phone WEB BROWSER, go to: www.apkmirror.com
11) Find and download Hola VPN. When it asks for permission choose 'ALLOW'.
12) After it downloads, open and run it. When it installs tap it.
13) And here you go! Open your Google Play store through Hola app and login through your previously stuck Gmail account! Install each and every update from there onwards. When it all completes, then you may switch Hola off.
Bear in mind some apps are a bit buggy and may require Hola to configure, but after configuration you can always turn off Hola and use apps through your normal WiFi connection.
P.S Insert your SIM now after this all by turning off your phone and then turning it back on.
Glad to have helped. With love from Pakistan :) Wasalam!
Conversation speaker is ridiculously quiet. On max settings in quiet room barely you can hear another person. Also camera is very poor.
Akram mohd, 16 Sep 2016Is jio sim supported for samsung j5 duos..?Ys
My j5 after update is charge very slow more then 2hours.and battery dying very fast .pls help
Sujay, 01 Nov 2016J5 does not support both 4g sims. ot support 4g sim
Someone said you can downgrade from Marshmallow to Lollipop. How do you do this? Do you have to do a factory reset? My phone is useless after this update - can't load the Facebook app and the internet is very very slow.
Hi..i got a camera issue here..everytime i open my camera or any camera app my phone will pop up charger connected even if its not connected to a charger..its very annoying..anyone can help me?
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2016My device not supported jio sim J5 does not support both 4g sims.
Installed new marshmallow upgrade yesterday in Pakistan. After that, cannot connect to any Google Service. Cannot even open Facebook in Chrome. WTF SAMSUNG FIX THIS SHIT