Better battery life 2days on my normal usage games, wifi ,text and etc. Screen is good sound is good. No overheating issues. Camera is okay. Gaming is not that so smooth but plyable. Overall good phone with a premium looks and feel.
Samsung j5 very slow work,quad core processors is very old version,very bad
admin12, 03 Jun 2016Does this phone has heating issue ? No, if u play game a long time .... it will heated but that is natural (35° to 36°C), it does no get overheated.... no heating issue on charging time.
lebron james, 03 Jun 2016which is better? samsung galaxy j5 (2016) or samsung galaxy j7 (2015)? :) replyyyy please.Obviously samsung j5 2016.
Samsung J5 (2016)/ J510FN (India) is a very good handset in this medium budget range, among all big brands only samsung offering a very good handset in this price range.... who dont likes chinese handset but wants a good speces and budget branded android handset this is a good option for them....
1. Design - Sleek, slim and beautiful handset with attractive thin looks. Embossed brand name on the back is attractive, side body chesis is made with metal. Rest of the body made by plastic with metallic looks.
2. Display - Amoled display provides a great feelings, black colour appears pitch black and other colours are so vivid and glossy. 5.2 inch is a very good size not as big as 5.5 but a slite bigger than 5inch. No problem at all for using this size.
3. Touch - Touch panel is sooo smooth with a powerful touch sensor and no lags. I have tested that it can detect maximum 9 touch at at a time.
4. Processor - Very good smooth snapdragon 410 processor, no problem with heavy gaming like Asphelt 8, Leos fortune ...... etc. It has quad core processor.
5. Memory - Internal memory available near about 10.5gb out of 16gb, also expendable upto 128gb as well as supports otg pen drive.
6. RAM - It is with 2gb ram. Free RAM is near about 1gb. Smart maneger app can manage RAM, internal memory and device protection system ( install KNOX).
7. Camera - Rear 13mp camera is so fast, picture quality is good but not very great, it produced noise in low light, flash is very powerful, with flash and in good light it is good, there are so many camera options are missing....(my old galaxy core have so many camera options and a very decent picture quality..also moto g4 have manual settings and much more camera options). Front camera is better than rear with 5mp resolution and with various selfie mode, front flash is also powerful. Both camera have video recording facility with continuous flash on. Full HD Video quality is decent.
8. Battery - 3100mah battery is very good it gives two days battery life with 6-7hrs usage of wifi and 2-3hrs medium gaming per day. It has fast charging facility.
9. Connectivity and Network - Network signal is very good, mobile data also provides good data speed, no problem with data connection. One sim can recive 2g/3g/4g network at the same time other sim can recive only 2g network. Wifi range is good and wifi hotspot also very good.
10. Apps - It has preloaded google apps with some inbuilt windows app like ms word, excel, power point, one drive, one note, skype etc. You have to download and update them using outlook or hotmail account, after that you can use those apps. No samsung inbuilt music app.
11. OS - Android marshmellow 6.0.1 out of the box. Very light weighted os, good ui, but Marshmellow have a annoying location access system.... it always ask location when using some app like xender, share it, s bike mode, camera etc etc.
12. S Bike mode - S bike mode is very useful for safe biking. When s bike mode is on it does not recieve any call, a recording voice replys that "the persion is riding a bike can't take the call", if the call is urgent then press 1, you can take urgent call when your bike stopped only.... it don't recive urgent call when bike is in a motion.
13. Ultra power and ultra data saving mode is very unique.
14. Missing inbuilt VR player, ambiant light sensor, gyro, fingerprint sensor. May be with VR player and fingerprint sensor it will be a more updated handset, but its ok... vr player app is available in google playstore also. At last but not least that the handset is made in India by Samsung.
Same j5 2015, just 5.2 inches, and battery now is 3100mah.Processor,camera sensor and the rest remains the same.Disappointed about the j5 2016.Who to have j5 2015 no necessary upgrade for the new model.You can try another brand
its a midranger from powerdangers.. yes cpu is outdated and not for multitasking. cant handle too much of downloads. the screen is vibrant like an iphone with amoled display. the camera is average when low light. battery is better. the looks is much more better and a tad heavier.. looks like an iphone when you download a theme from the themestore from santana 2.0 in galaxy apps. if you have money go for an a3 2016.. =) its so much better..
Very disappointed about this phone - no any improvement on CPU since Galaxy J5.
Is J5 (2016) support otg?? someone says it supports but gsmarena dont say it
which one is true information?? plz inform me if u exactly know it.
Plz tell me. How is sound quality of j5 2016...
Tell me fast..
I waiting to order it
White and black is better than gold which looks so cheap at the back, also check on screen resolution bc my first j5 has bad oversaturated pinkish tint and bleeds in red color, there are perfect amoled screen out there.
I bought Samsung j5 older version 19 days ago..I m facing problem of sound..
Customer care officer is telling tht all the j series phone have same quality of sound...the ringtone is nt clearly listened..
Plz help me..
Is there same fault in j5 2016 edition
I want to buy tht after selling older one
which is better? samsung galaxy j5 (2016) or samsung galaxy j7 (2015)? :) replyyyy please.
E5 to J5 (6), 03 Jun 2016I sold my samsung galaxy E5 and bought J5 (2016) gold 5days ago. My first impression with j5 (... moreAlso there is no HDR mode in camera. Am not having heating issue.When switched on without back cover ( containing NFC antenna) so much heat at antenna terminal. After closing back cover not much heat I faced.Heating is common even by dual core FonePad got heat while using long time .Back lower end of this phone containing NFC and main antenna .It should not covered by any metal or by hand .
admin123, 03 Jun 2016Does this phone has heating issues ?No heating issue