Angie, 31 Jul 2016Me too, the battery will get lower down even though I am just looking of my photos in gallery ... moreProblem regarding the battery. Easily drain. What should i do? Just bought it 2 days ago
Lack of many features in j series phone specially in j5-6&j7-6
*Bluetooth:- LE, EDR, Aptx (not given)
*Wi-ffi:- dual band(not given)
* sensor:- compass & gyro (not given)
Hey Guys I am Really Confused Between J5(2016) and Huawei Honor 5C...............Pls suggest me the better phone!!!!
Hey USB-on the-GO mean what it is not given in j7-6 bt given in j5-6 !!
i just buy this phone yesterday it is not connecting to wifi error ip address not obtained
Here are the most useful infos:
- it comes with base 6.0.1 marshmallow, you don't have to upgrade from 5.1.1
- i haven't experienced any lag with this phone with any free game on playstore (dead trigger, zyon, deemo, voiz, any music game, any rpg, any fps game, etc.)
- the battery is insanely good. 5-6 hours of pure gaming 100% -> 5%, then another 24 hours till fully empty with standby
- sim: it comes in both dual and single-sim version. ask which one you buy
- both of them have quite good quality, but it does not handle high contrast very well (eg: photo of the sky during cloudy weather, or selfie with the sky in the background) - it makes the closest targets very dark
- the autofocus is a bit buggy sometimes, but has facedetect, so you can freak out when it detects a face in the dark :)
- the light on the back has huge light, you can use it as a flashlight, the front is a bit dimmer, so you will not get eye cancer during a selfie
- Alternate Reality does not work, since the phone has no built-in gyroscope, but i think its better not to have.
- It does not lag at all and is smooth (only had music in the background, nothing else).
- 1 hour of pokémon go = 3-4MB mobile data, 2-5% battery (played 2-3 hours / day)
- use bicycle, but don't go faster than 17km/h, above 15km/h the gps accuracy is not that good and you start to spawn forward instead of move forwards, so its better to just cycle slowly, like a granny
Please tell ur experience since use this phone, feel confused beetween lg stylus 2 or j5 2016, thanks..
mr.x, 01 Aug 2016which version is good lollipop or marshmallow.....plz can you tell meeee??????? Gingerbread, the greatest!
SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 (2016) 13,990/- (INR)
No FHD Display
No Ambient Light Sensor
No Fingerprint Sensor
No LED Notification Light
No Screen Protection (Gorilla Glass)
No Wifi a/ac bands 5GHz Bands(Only 2.5GHz b/g/n bands)
No Noice Cancelling Microphone
No Backlit keys
Volume Level /Speaker Volume low
No Fast / Turbo Charging
No HDMI / DLNA Support
No IR Blaster / IR Sensor
No OIS/HDR Mode For Camera
Processor only 1.2GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 410
Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset
64 bit Quad core 1.2GHz Cortex- A53 CPU Adreno 306 GPU
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) 13,990/- (INR)
OS Android OS,V6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
USB micro USB v2.0, USB On The Go
Size 5.2" (282ppi) HD sAmoled
ROM 16GB (10.8 user)
RAM 2GB (800mb)
SD CARD Up to 128 GB (Dedicated Slot)
SIM DUAL MICRO
BATTERY 3100mAh Li-Ion Removable
Features NFC,Bluetooth 4.1,S-BIKE Mode,FM Radio
Price in INDIA : 13,990/-
which version is good lollipop or marshmallow.....plz can you tell meeee???????
what is the suitable call recorder with J5 2016.all call recorders are not supported
to it...one or two get recording after that not recorded.