my samsung j5 is not showing lte option.. only wcdma/gsm option.
i have tried many ways, but still no lte. is any samsung jg model is there without lte?
my model number is sm-j500h
NA, 04 Sep 2016anyone can give me opinion? Which one should I buy? Samsung J5 (2016) or SONY C4 dual? Is SONY... moreJ5 I got mine a week ago & I think its great & I think samsungs are better than Sony but thats just my opinion in the end the choice is yours
mikemyster, 06 Sep 2016guys i need your opinion about the battery life of my j5 2016 is it normal or should i bring i... moreI think your batt has a problem my j5 last 5-6 mins of web browsing cost 1% battery
guys i need your opinion about the battery life of my j5 2016 is it normal or should i bring it to service ctr ?. i just bought it 6 days ago im a littlebit worried on my phones battery life
2 to 3 hours - 10% to 100%
1 to 2 min of usage wifi/4g dataconn web browsing. = 1% battery consumption with a little bit of heating on the back most specially on the side metal.
2 to 3 min video/mp3/camera/call = 1% battery consumption.
10 min gaming asphat 8 = 5% of battery
I bought this phone, have many apps and outlook gmail and others set and I am loving it!
I bought this phone in the month of July 2016 and I was against buying a Samsung phone and my family convinced me to buy as they all use Samsung. Since the day I have bought this phone i have been facing only problems.
1) After a week's time of buying the phone I started getting pop-up to update the software - I don't understand how can a brand new phone needs a software upgrade.
2) In less than a month's time I started getting pop-up for storage space full - Let me remind the Samsung people that I am a person who has less than 5 apps that I use regularly so I don't download much. But I am lover of Music and wallpapers but there is no space to download.
3) My internet is ON all the time and I get too many phone calls. After few continuous calls the internet though it is on it will stop working though the net is ON. Then I had to restart the phone to get the internet working.
4) I don't get pop-ups for the what's app msges unless I go to What's app to see am I having any msgs in my kitty.
5) The ear phone post has a problem so the earphones doesn't work properly and as I mentioned about am a music lover I bought I ball speakers to be connected to my Samsung J5 and again it doesn't works and when I check it with a different phone it works as it is supposed to be working.
Now I don't understand how can a 3 months old phone have some many problems. I suspect that this particular handset has a problem. Please help me replacing this phone as I am pissed off.
tarujit, 04 Sep 2016When I open dataconection then backside simport it's hot and when open phone then same place ... moreif its hot just bring it to samsung service centre to check it out and pls bring your warranty card too.. there is always a posibility that you bought a defect or ap set.. pls buy the phone from authorized dealer only
Meer, 04 Sep 2016Galaxy J5 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2015) two different models ... lol Yes
I just bought j5 2016 last week. Then I install Gta sa and its so laggy. Why? Is it normal?
i just bought this phone last week for about 11,990 pesos the camera and the gaming performance is nice, i installed asphalt 8 and modern combat 5 and there is no lagging issue at all, the only thing is i just notice some heating specially when i use internet and mobile data the battery also drains pretty fast, is this normal ? or should i bring it to service center ?