I bought this phone in the month of July 2016 and I was against buying a Samsung phone and my family convinced me to buy as they all use Samsung. Since the day I have bought this phone i have been facing only problems.
1) After a week's time of buying the phone I started getting pop-up to update the software - I don't understand how can a brand new phone needs a software upgrade.
2) In less than a month's time I started getting pop-up for storage space full - Let me remind the Samsung people that I am a person who has less than 5 apps that I use regularly so I don't download much. But I am lover of Music and wallpapers but there is no space to download.
3) My internet is ON all the time and I get too many phone calls. After few continuous calls the internet though it is on it will stop working though the net is ON. Then I had to restart the phone to get the internet working.
4) I don't get pop-ups for the what's app msges unless I go to What's app to see am I having any msgs in my kitty.
5) The ear phone post has a problem so the earphones doesn't work properly and as I mentioned about am a music lover I bought I ball speakers to be connected to my Samsung J5 and again it doesn't works and when I check it with a different phone it works as it is supposed to be working.
Now I don't understand how can a 3 months old phone have some many problems. I suspect that this particular handset has a problem. Please help me replacing this phone as I am pissed off.
tarujit, 04 Sep 2016When I open dataconection then backside simport it's hot and when open phone then same place ... moreif its hot just bring it to samsung service centre to check it out and pls bring your warranty card too.. there is always a posibility that you bought a defect or ap set.. pls buy the phone from authorized dealer only
Meer, 04 Sep 2016Galaxy J5 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2015) two different models ... lol Yes
I just bought j5 2016 last week. Then I install Gta sa and its so laggy. Why? Is it normal?
i just bought this phone last week for about 11,990 pesos the camera and the gaming performance is nice, i installed asphalt 8 and modern combat 5 and there is no lagging issue at all, the only thing is i just notice some heating specially when i use internet and mobile data the battery also drains pretty fast, is this normal ? or should i bring it to service center ?
raghav, 24 Aug 2016My phone getting too time to charge around 5 hrs. .. is it normal for any j5 2016 adition or i... moreWhen I open dataconection then backside simport it's hot and when open phone then same place is hot ..but why??
Hello, this phone has 2GB ram or 1.5? There is a difference about the memory too, some sites said it has 8GB, other said 16GB. Can someone help me please?
I like Samsung Galaxy j5 2016, I would to buy this phone. where will i get original phone?
anyone can give me opinion? Which one should I buy? Samsung J5 (2016) or SONY C4 dual? Is SONY good??? please help me to find out this..thx
Can we use gesture motion (screencapture, lockkey, unlockkey, etc) without application in this phone?
Rym, 03 Sep 2016I just buy samsung j5 2016 2 days from now. But I noticed some heating issue about the phone. ... moreHi Rym,
i dont think there is an issue w/ the battery. I also got mine just 1 week ago and that is the fist thing that i've notice. If you used data a lot that is the time that the battery will start heating but once you turn off the data it will gone :)
Rym, 03 Sep 2016I just buy samsung j5 2016 2 days from now. But I noticed some heating issue about the phone. ... moreIt is not a problem, sometimes it will get hot but for a small time... don't worry
I just buy samsung j5 2016 2 days from now. But I noticed some heating issue about the phone. I just open camera, web browsing and media player. Is it regular for j5 2016? Im from philippines. Thanks for your feedback
Does this phone have Active noise cancellation mic?, i am confused, in the specification of Gsmarena it is written that it has but in the review it is said that it does not have plz tell me i am worried about call quality
grv@srm, 03 Sep 2016how to make screenshot on it?? plz smone helpmePress Power and Home button in one go to take the screenshot.