Sandi, 20 Mar 2016Samsung Galaxy J7 touch key light not working.How it fixed. No led backlight on j7
AnonD-511967, 19 Mar 2016Heard few people saying they got a update on March 17th. I didn't receive any update. I live d... moreGo to settings then about device(right at d bottom)select d first option Software update .Then again 1st option Update Now.I just checked it manually after reading d comments it's getting downloaded...
I updated my galaxy j7 today to the latest update earlier I was having screen flickering issue on low brightness. I assumed it is software issue so the next update I receive will fix it. Unfortunately the problem still persists.
Resham, 20 Mar 2016Can i use 2g sim card in 4g sim card slot?plz reply fastOfcourse you can. You just need working sim card
It is dificult coll because always phone get hold . Because hold switch always touch my ear . Is there any option remove this option
my samsung j7 is autometically restarting while calling!!!! is there any solution about this matter?
yes i got the 272 mb update today.. following changes are visible..
1.gallery icon has changed , more like rounded curves on it , like one on note5
2.in camera in auto mode , there is a brightness bar at right end,
3.lag in auto focus when flash is turned on .
waiting for marshmallow..
Samsung j7 , 20 Mar 2016My theme store got fully updated as like marshmallow's theme store in 272 mb updateCould some one explain what's this new update of 272mb is all about ? What's the changes we can see
Nothing new in this 272 mb update. I was expecting samsung stock music player.. but no... just a change in gallery icon. Nothing else. Stupid!
My theme store got fully updated as like marshmallow's theme store in 272 mb update
My j7 is very good ..... But my mobile vibrates for no reason when i m playing online games..... IS IT COMMON.. PLS SUGGEST SOME REASON TO STOP IT....... rather than that it is perfect...... but it is draining fast.....
o wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
Â• Volume Up key
Â• Home key
Â• Power key.
3. When the phone vibrates, release the Power and Home key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key.
4. Continue holding the Volume Up key until the Android System Recovery menu displays and then release. This step may take several seconds.
5. Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
8. Press the Power key to restart the device.