my review after using the phone for 2 days.
-excellent battery. even on 4g i can play with the phone for entire day and does not hurt. there is an ultra power saving mode...cheers to that
-superb screen to look at but watching a brrip print breaks out the pixels.
- camera is ok not that great if compared to small fish in the market.
-front camera is a joke
-screen size and quality makes it look like a note
-sound is amazing to be honest ( you need to set up soundalive option in settings ) ---try the 3d option.
- headset clarity while on calls and listening to music gives a rich experince after setting up sound alive option.
- if u hook it up to car system the quality is jus superb ( it is mentioned by samung that u get good sound when hooked on external speakers and thats true
- loudspeaker rings and plays music like a costly phone... very high end sound.
- internet is blazing fast. it does download 3 x fast when switched on download mode
- being a
-CPU Speed is 1.5GHz and Octa-Core processer but phone installs apk's very slow.. not that impressive, takes ages to install ..not good.
- samsung has now realised and good they started making good phones are these kind of prices. they have now started making nop notch phones that suit your pocket.
- i have taken gold colour ...it does not look cheap. looks like a hig end flagship phone.
- I AM GLAD I BOUGHT THIS PHONE.... plus side is that smsung has good repair policy/centres and easily available if compared to other brands,.
- final note- if you like looks of a phone with great screen +sound + display + internet connectivity this is the phone for you. dont expect miracles on the camera.
ermayo_93, 22 Jan 2016The Moto G 3rd generation Turbo. Much more affordable! Practically the same specs!Moto g turbo has pathetic battery life...... n display too nt that good compared to j7... one of my friend has it.... regreting alot 😂
camera front and back good.i dont really except this glarity.phone looking awesome.but sound is not better.
Bleu, 22 Jan 2016Which phone i should go for - moto g3/moto g turbo/htc desire 826/xiaomi redmi note 2 prime/sa... moreThe Moto G 3rd generation Turbo.
Much more affordable! Practically the same specs!
Bleu, 22 Jan 2016Which phone i should go for - moto g3/moto g turbo/htc desire 826/xiaomi redmi note 2 prime/sa... moreYou should go for Lenovo vibe P1...it's 14,499 ..it's just awsm 5_000 nah battery..
1.5 GHz octa core processor
z1 , 22 Jan 2016Redmi Mi4i is also a good Chinese set. Lenovo k4 Note
Which phone i should go for - moto g3/moto g turbo/htc desire 826/xiaomi redmi note 2 prime/samsung galaxy j7?????????? pls reply asap!!
my "ok google" function of voice search is not working instead I have to tap mic. what to do?? any suggestion
Aishah, 21 Jan 2016How to make the default write disk is sd card, not phone memory?go to Settings > Storage > Select SD Card as you Default Storage
AnonD-365057, 07 Jun 2015Better to buy Sony M4 or C4 dualyou just go for C4