dev22, 04 Jan 2018on5 did n't got nougat update..only on5 pro got that :(https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-on5/SM-G550FY/
Uhmm.. yes On5 is getting it to check it out there
Punkgts, 03 Jan 2018The Galaxy On5 got the Nougat update there is still hope..on5 did n't got nougat update..only on5 pro got that :(
Samsung is Drunk? They gave update to On5 (A device having same 1.5gb RAM and have 8gb internal and much weaker Exynos 3xx Series Processor). Are you freaking kidding me SamShit? This J7 is far better than that shitty device and you are giving update to on5 before j7. If samsung wont gave nougat to j7. I will never buy samshit product in my life again!
If the On5 got the Nougat update then there is still chance for us
RAVI, 02 Jan 2018Yes..Even Sometimes Its show emergency.I am using Idea NetworkWell, call drop is a Problem with the Telephone Company - the Service Provider, none of the service providers are stable, hence let's not blame the Phone.....Under Local also the calls are dropping but the numbers are more under Roaming.....Cannot hear properly... the bells rings taking breaks,,, the opposite person (receiver) is unable to understand if the caller is serious or making fake calls....even while speaking the sound goes off, while the clock is still ticking,,, and again suddenly the person recveiver starts hearing, in between he/she has lost all words....... Funny issues .... we can only anything...
do except nothing....
farhan77, 31 Dec 2017Hey guys there is signal drop in my j7 now a days did anyone found the same issueYes..Even Sometimes Its show emergency.I am using Idea Network
Is there anyone facing "selected network(airtel) unavailable" sometimes?
Mhelous, 29 Dec 2017Guys Is this an issue if the lower screen part of J7 2015 is blinking? But the upper part is n... morehmm..i've same problem from 6 month...lower part of screen is blinking when battery bellow
50%.. & when low brightness...wtf dont no..
Hey guys there is signal drop in my j7 now a days did anyone found the same issue
Good performance... i have 2016 model samsung galaxy j7... the problem is there is no call recorder along that phone.....its tooo bad.....
No Nougat ok but we need security patches for example to fix Krack
Punkgts, 29 Dec 2017The S5 Mini got 2 updatesYes that mini can be consiered as Flagship or Mid-Flagship! After all thats S5 Mini not the regular S5! Apart from that i think you too agree with my statement.
Guys Is this an issue if the lower screen part of J7 2015 is blinking? But the upper part is not. Comment plssss
FOR ONCE AND ALL READ MY OPINION FULLY!
I know everyone here want to have Nougat. But lets just accept the fact that Our J700F wont getting the Nougat. Now you must be wondering why i am saying so. Lets collect the Facts about samsung in past!
1. Update Policy: 3 for Flahships like S6 S7 S8. S6 released with 6.0 and Getting 8.0 ie 3 updates! Mid-High end Getting 2 updates like A Series. Budget-Mid Getting 1 update or 2 in very rare cases. Sadly our (J7 2015) falls in this catagory!
2. What should be samsung doing? : They will be developing Nougat in Jan 2018? This thing we can asume, but the reality is a bit different! Samsung is Developing Oreo(8.0) for their Devices. So dont get false hopes.
3. Time to release Update: In Decemeber 2018, There is not a single phone from samsung got Nougat update that was running Marshmallow! So technically they finished providing Nougat Updates to all the devices that were in there list!
4. But J700T varient got Nougat, So i will be hoping blah blah blah: Oh common man! J700T was released with Marshmallow out of the box so they deserve to get 1 update as i mentioned earlier. Our device was launched with Lollipop dont forget this.
5. What i can do now: I am running Nougat on J700F. Yes you heard me right The Indian Varient with 4gLTE jio sim. Go to xda developers search your device and Choose a Nougat rom and follow the steps to flash. If you are new to this, There will be a telegram link you can follow our group. Above 1000 users are using Nougat in J700F. You are welcome there. A big Shout out to those developers who ported Nougat.
6. ALWAYS REMEMBER MORAL OF THE STORY: The Moral is never buy a Samsung Budget or Mid Range Device. They cost much higher than usual price. I am using Redmi 2 and Running Official Nougat. Yes 6 year old phone is running current Official OS. If you are not Happy With Samsung, Its your turn to Pay them back by not buying and recommending others Samsung Phones. Buy Samsung Flagships only, If you have budget. Never think to buy Samsung Phone.
I hope these facts will clear your mind and You will not giving each other a false hope!