PEACEDESTROYER, 04 Aug 2015i am confused betwwen galaxy j7 or moto G3 ?The J7 has a larger screen, removable battery and better SoC though with just 1.5GB RAM and it may or may not receive developer's attention owing to its popularity however no issues with after sales support.
The G3 has a smaller screen, non removable battery and weaker SoC though it has a 2GB RAM variant with water resistant coating and, as of now, it has already received a working solution for root (developer ROM) however their after sales support is satisfactory.
Russi, 28 Jul 2015thankyou for the information :) also i wud lyk to knw if 1.5gb ram be enuf? especially wid and... moreSure, it's more about the company's efforts spent developing the ROM than the OS by Google itself. Since Kitkat, 512mb has become the bare minimum requirement.
And this one has 1.5GB. So just go to youTube and watch a review.
guys this cell is for those who are camera lovers .....becoz it has aperture of f1.9 whether e7 has far more better in looks and as well as in performance .....
Those who are asking that it has dual sim + memory card slots or hybrid sim slots.
Please note . You can use both sims and memory card at same time, means it has two sim slots and separate slot for memory card (which is just above sim card slot) .
AGAIN : "You can use both sims and memory card at same time"
Those who are asking that does it have OTG support?
Yes it has OTG support, again saying yes it has OTG SUPPORT, please note that.
For God sake please come up with some good questions
RoSh.Han.9, 04 Aug 2015I think E7 is better than J7 because of these following reasons :-
1. J7 has only 1.5 gb ra... moreYou should also tell negative side of E7:
1. Processor : J7- 1.5GHz octa-core whereas E7-1.2GHz quad-core (J7 is fast)
2. Release date : J7- June 2015 and E7 - January 2015 ( half a year older, why buy old device when latest is available in market)
3. Android version : J7 - lollipop and E7 - Kitkat ( why settle for old android version!!!)
4. Battery - J7 removable and E7 - non removable ( every body knows removable battery always have advantage)
This phone is awesome, low ram, great storage and never crashes whenever I go on social networking or playing games. On my old phone a huawei ascend y330 he plays tore crashes every time I went on it so that's why you people who don't have this phone should get it.
shivam, 04 Aug 2015plz suggest a phone which is over all good
J7 or E7???I think E7 is better than J7 because of these following reasons :-
1. J7 has only 1.5 gb ram but E7 has 2gb
2. Though J7 has 3000 Mah of battery and E7 has 2950 Mah battery , the battery backup will not be stable for J7 having lollipop OS because I heard that lolllipop Drains more battery.
3. J7 front flash concept is useless because the front flash is not so useable.
4. The galaxy E7 comes with the Better Touch Wiz than that of J7 (eg : The E7 has the feature of clearing or end the running apps manually but J7 doesnt ) E7 is also have other many good features about it's touch wiz
5. The E7 comes with more premium physical body than that of J7
my friends using Samsung A7 and another friend A5 both are bad heating issues long time no IPS panel in screen. then. i think to buy but no i am buying Sony Xperia M4 Aqua waterproof and my Friend will be Buy Xperia C4 Next Generation selfie smartphone.
Its much better in all ways
Even price grp also...
Its worth to by a octa core pros.
Gags, 03 Aug 2015Which moible is best J7 or E7???? Please sugrestJ7 - mid-class processor, low RAM, new OS Lollipop, No HDR, more battery
E7 - low-class processor, more RAM, old OS KitKat, HDR, low-capacity battery
it is a very wonderful mobile.this range of cost is reasonable for buy this mobile
dont buy the lenovo its camera clarity is dull flash is not worked in properly
I want purchese J7. suggest i purchese or not.
Because its a front flash & octa processer.
shitty samsung ..only 500mb available free ram out of box without installing a single new app..wasted such a good device cutting the most important part..what would happen if 2gb ram ..they cut the simple backlit from capacitive buttons..& been long time they only provide 2/3 primary sensors only