Mkkc, 20 Jul 2015does samsung j7 support otg..? plz clear this point... ... thanks in advance... Yes OTG is supported
When J7 avaliable in stores please any 1 tell . .because 7/8/2015 my brother's birthday nd i want to gift him this phone . . Please any 1 let me know its available ?? If not then when its will be available?? Plz let me know
Vichu, 05 Aug 2015Not moto g3. Moto has heating issue and not a good camera..non removable battery.who says g3 have heating issues, m using it for past 4 days no heating on games lyk asphalt dead trigger its gets a bit warm which is usual in evry fone
regular multitasking is snappy
i mst recommend this who hv a budget of undr 15k
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2015When j7 will be available?J7 seems to got stuck in prodn and supply issues. I have booked it on very first day of launch on Flipkart and was promised to get it by 18th. Aug. but now Flipkart said Sorry. So if you are desperately looking to buy a new mobile than you have to search out for other alternatives.
PEACEDESTROYER, 04 Aug 2015i am confused betwwen galaxy j7 or moto G3 ?Not moto g3. Moto has heating issue and not a good camera..non removable battery.
Though j7 looks good at hardware samsung has done some cuttings on software part.
It does not come with samsung music player. I am not sure about palm selfie , voice capture and swipe to screen shot features which e7 has.
PEACEDESTROYER, 04 Aug 2015i am confused betwwen galaxy j7 or moto G3 ?The J7 has a larger screen, removable battery and better SoC though with just 1.5GB RAM and it may or may not receive developer's attention owing to its popularity however no issues with after sales support.
The G3 has a smaller screen, non removable battery and weaker SoC though it has a 2GB RAM variant with water resistant coating and, as of now, it has already received a working solution for root (developer ROM) however their after sales support is satisfactory.
Russi, 28 Jul 2015thankyou for the information :) also i wud lyk to knw if 1.5gb ram be enuf? especially wid and... moreSure, it's more about the company's efforts spent developing the ROM than the OS by Google itself. Since Kitkat, 512mb has become the bare minimum requirement.
And this one has 1.5GB. So just go to youTube and watch a review.
guys this cell is for those who are camera lovers .....becoz it has aperture of f1.9 whether e7 has far more better in looks and as well as in performance .....
Those who are asking that it has dual sim + memory card slots or hybrid sim slots.
Please note . You can use both sims and memory card at same time, means it has two sim slots and separate slot for memory card (which is just above sim card slot) .
AGAIN : "You can use both sims and memory card at same time"
Those who are asking that does it have OTG support?
Yes it has OTG support, again saying yes it has OTG SUPPORT, please note that.
For God sake please come up with some good questions
RoSh.Han.9, 04 Aug 2015I think E7 is better than J7 because of these following reasons :-
1. J7 has only 1.5 gb ra... moreYou should also tell negative side of E7:
1. Processor : J7- 1.5GHz octa-core whereas E7-1.2GHz quad-core (J7 is fast)
2. Release date : J7- June 2015 and E7 - January 2015 ( half a year older, why buy old device when latest is available in market)
3. Android version : J7 - lollipop and E7 - Kitkat ( why settle for old android version!!!)
4. Battery - J7 removable and E7 - non removable ( every body knows removable battery always have advantage)
This phone is awesome, low ram, great storage and never crashes whenever I go on social networking or playing games. On my old phone a huawei ascend y330 he plays tore crashes every time I went on it so that's why you people who don't have this phone should get it.
shivam, 04 Aug 2015plz suggest a phone which is over all good
J7 or E7???I think E7 is better than J7 because of these following reasons :-
1. J7 has only 1.5 gb ram but E7 has 2gb
2. Though J7 has 3000 Mah of battery and E7 has 2950 Mah battery , the battery backup will not be stable for J7 having lollipop OS because I heard that lolllipop Drains more battery.
3. J7 front flash concept is useless because the front flash is not so useable.
4. The galaxy E7 comes with the Better Touch Wiz than that of J7 (eg : The E7 has the feature of clearing or end the running apps manually but J7 doesnt ) E7 is also have other many good features about it's touch wiz
5. The E7 comes with more premium physical body than that of J7