Pukai, 17 Jul 2015No OTG support.Yes U can use both sim & sd card.blindly go for J7.I am also planing to buy j7.but the specification show micro USB connectivity v 2.0.... how come no OTG then ... kindly explain
frnds pls hlp me that im gng to buy j7..............j7 s best r e7 is best..............or grand max best
I think samsung should reduce the prices to competitors price range to kill them all at one hit....We love samsung, but show us mercy in pricing :) With the same specs, and even more... there are plenty of phones in the market now with a price tag of 160 $ ~ 200 $ ....We want you to come down and let us grab it with all our hands baby...
Pukai, 17 Jul 2015No OTG support.Yes U can use both sim & sd card.blindly go for J7.I am also planing to buy j7.Wait for a few months its price will be Rs 10k
Samsung galaxy j7 is the best phone in its price range.
1) 5.5'' super Amoled screen, very nice for watching movies.
2) you can use 2 sim and a micro sd card simultaneously
3) Usb otg is supported, so you can connect pen drive
4) 13 megapixel camera best in its class with led flash.
5) excellent 5 megapixel camera with led flash
6) out of 1.5 GB ram....1 GB ram is available for use....WOW!!!
7) out of 16 GB internal storage....13 GB is user available....so lots of space available for installing large games and storing movies.
8) snapdragon 615 chipset with adreno 405 gpu, gaming is very very good
9) Battery backup for 1 day with very heavy usage(played game and watched movies)
10) Battery charge is very fast.....0% to 100% in 45 minutes....hurray!!!
11) even after heavy gaming phone does not heat up, it remains within (35 degree- 38 degree) which is very good.
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 is a beast....Price wise Better than samsung galaxy s5 in my opinion.
DEFINITELY GO FOR IT!! You won't regret.
It should have 2 GB ram and gorilla glass.for moderate user j5 is better option.
an we use both the sims and memory card simultaneously. I want to buy this phone . plz rply anyone.
Is it Sim 1 + Sim 2 + SD card (total 3 slots) OR Sim 1 + Eirher Sim 2 or SD card (total 3 slots)? And gorilla glass? OTG?
ashish.katre, 17 Jul 2015OTG supports or not ????? can we use both the sims and memory card simultaneously. I want to b... moreNo OTG support.Yes U can use both sim & sd card.blindly go for J7.I am also planing to buy j7.
gad, 17 Jul 2015I think display comes in Amoled?Yes,Super Amoled 720 hd.