AnonD-650040, 13 Apr 2017Anyone received Nougat update yet?Nope. I assume it should start rolling out in a month or two. But again, who knows.
what's the difference at the last update ?
Any new at the last update ?
Vijay, 11 Apr 2017Charging will take more than three & half hours to complete 90% & remaining for 10% it... moreno problem in phone and charger bro , it just like if ur stomach is empty u can load upto 90% but remaining food will require slow digestion.same process is here too. this is just an example.
Pao, 12 Apr 2017Mine works fine. It's charging very fast. I am from the Philippines. where did u buy the updated version?
Pao, 12 Apr 2017Mine works fine. It's charging very fast. I am from the Philippines. My phone has also been updated.
Charging will take more than three & half hours to complete 90% & remaining for 10% it will take half an hour. What is d problem
Got an update of 27 MB . After the update I got stable battery life. That is phone takes less better even on internet.
vikas, 10 Apr 2017Charging of this phone s very slow.it takes 4 hrs to complete charging.first 90 % takes 3 hr.a... moreget a different charger. I use my brother's charger from his Dell tablet and it charges quicker. 19% to 100% in just a little over 2hrs.