Anonymous, 14 Jun 2018It has a USB Type C connectionMicro USB!!! No USB Type C for J series!!!
Yull, 23 May 2018bery nice!!! ultra pro telephone.Ha! Ha !! Ultra Pro bulshit!!! Very weak hardware Exynos 7870 Mali T830 MP1 !!! J7 2017 are the same price whit A5 2017 ! In Romania 215 Euro! A5 2017 have Oreo 8.0 stright from the box and J7 still waiting for Oreo in September!!!! Oreo 8.0 for J series delayed for September October!!!!
Because it's black and display itself is black. It gives the impression of a much more expensive device. It looks much better than other j7 colours
Anonymous, 24 Jun 2018Does anyone knows why the black one is kinda different from the rest in the design?Just AT&T version is different.
Does anyone knows why the black one is kinda different from the rest in the design?
Tipu, 30 May 2018does this phone have 4G SIM operation on both SIM's?No, you can configure 1 Sim only for 4G
gerard10, 29 Apr 2018NOWHERE in the world I can read WHICH photographic parameters (such as iso, exposure, diafrag... moreI have this phone, and I do have the Pro option, in the camera. You can always also download a camera app.
NOWHERE in the world I can read WHICH photographic parameters (such as iso, exposure, diafragma, saturation, zoom etc.) I can set manual. It seems that only the "automatic setting" is implemented. Every decent photograher will be disappointed.
AnonD-294462, 24 Apr 2018A phone running 32bit OS on a 64bit SoC, launched in 2017. Are they kidding?I mean, it's meant to be a budget phone. I got mine last year for about $250. It's been pretty good so far
A phone running 32bit OS on a 64bit SoC, launched in 2017. Are they kidding?
After the update 550mb my phone touch feel hard and some time touch screen twice than work.and my phone is off and not on then power button volume and home button to restart.pls tell me the solution
For game use samsung game tuner in google play and set up on 50% resolution this is hd. J7 2017 is best phone
I have come back with a long review and can say that:
1. Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 is better in terms of game performance, etc. (because of GPU that is not forced by large display and 1080p resolution)
2. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 is fast charging (40-45% in 30 minutes with AOD on)
3. Glass that protects the display breaks quickly on the corners and scratches lightly
4. The selfie camera has a lag, and when you put a built-in filter the lag disappears
5. The battery lasts half a day in WI-FI games turned on and brightness at 35-45%
6. The fingerprint scanner does not work if you have your finger wet, and sometimes it does not work
7. Internal memory fills up too fast (compared to J5 2017, but this may also be due to software that on J5 2017 differs from J7 2017)
By the way, J7 2017 and J5 2017 need an update to Android 7.1 at least or Android 8.0 Oreo (I'd love to choose what Android you want to update)
LAK, 30 Mar 2018Does the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) have wireless charging capability?No