AnonD-667177, 05 May 2017Dont buy this peace of a crap of a phone not worth it to buy..exynos chipsets are a joke ..to ... moreLol shut up it really seems and clear that you never owned this phone. This is a must have phone indeed having a great performance in games and everything you threw at it will perform smooth and easy. Shut up then.
Very nice phone, camera is great, battery is very good, nice looking and I like this phone
Why my nba 2k17 has stop? 2 times i download nba2k17
After 3days the app nba2k17 has stop.
Whats the problem of this phone this is 3gb ram and 32gb rom. But the j72k16 2gb ram not logging
AnonD-542833, 05 May 2017I have spend about $300 on J7 Prime and $350 on A5 (2016). I don't think it is low mid range p... moreI bought the one day back good camera screen display also nice worst responses of phone I seen such responses I Samsung Sduos because of low that cannot perform but j7 prime is waste of money mobile is hanging cannot handle more than 8 apps of installed apps. performance will low
AnonD-542833, 05 May 2017I have spend about $300 on J7 Prime and $350 on A5 (2016). I don't think it is low mid range p... moreThats in the lower mid range - to mid range spectrum. Also it is an over priced device considering its specs and performance.
Dont buy this peace of a crap of a phone not worth it to buy..exynos chipsets are a joke ..to expsive for a mali t830 unoptimized games and applications and what the hell to the camera blurry and too much light and your face is to pale..worst case schenario cant even play simple games it lags all the time..very pissed off im going to resell this at 40% down price gonna buy xiaomi redmi pro..samsung its your downfall.
Anonymous, 05 May 2017That's what happens when you buy a lower mid range Samsung.I have spend about $300 on J7 Prime and $350 on A5 (2016). I don't think it is low mid range price. Regards.
Anonymous, 05 May 2017My j7 prime is 1month old can i ask u guys is it normal on the screen if i press hard the scre... moreIt is very normal. I have noticed it on my J7 Prime and also on other device including On7 Pro, A5 (2016). Anyway please don't be panic and use a premium screen guard to protect the screen from scratch. Regards.
Ashu, 05 May 2017I am using J7 prime since oct 2016.now battery of this phone takes too much tym to charge and ... moreYour question about the battery consumption is not clear. You have not mentioned what is your usage style like normal, moderate, heavy or very heavy. Also how many apps and what kind of apps you are using. Many apps in background consumes heavy battery. Also are you a gamer? And are you using Wi-Fi, mobile data, location, Bluetooth all the function at same time? Last but not least if you are using 64 GB or bigger memory card than it is normal to consume huge battery. Anyway I will suggest you to do a factory reset if you can after taking a data back up. Otherwise visit a nearby Samsung service station to get assistant. Regards.
I am using J7 prime since oct 2016.now battery of this phone takes too much tym to charge and it drains in 6 to 7 hours.I am fed up with this phone wat to do.
My j7 prime is 1month old can i ask u guys is it normal on the screen if i press hard the screen theres a white smoky appear on the screen lukes like a soft panel of a tv is normal or defect of my lcd
Frankly saying Galaxy J7 Prime was never marketed as a gaming device. The J Series is below A series and it is targeted more as a mid range productivity device. I agree that at the price of J7 Prime, there are more powerful Devices with Snapdragon/Adreno SOC are available. And they are far better for heavy gaming. If you need a device to mange everything in your life from Social activity, Office works, Money etc; than J7 Prime is an excellent choice. But if you want a pure gaming device than J7 Prime is not for you. In stead go for Mi Note 4, LeeCo 2S or Lenevo K6 Note etc. Thanks for reading.
Bought it 3 months ago and it's been a good experience so far.
Things I like:
1. Battery. Lasts a full day of usage that consists of mostly gaming(Asphalt Xtreme and Traffic Rider in normal settings and around 15% of screen brightness), reading PDFs (2-3 hours on 5% screen brightness), browsing Reddit (for 3-4 hours). Charges really quick as well. Gives 50% charge in around 20 mins and full in 45 mins(with the charger that came with the mobile).
2. Screen size and clarity for the money. It's definitely a plus when I have lots of presentations and other college related videos to watch. Saves my day all day on it. Watching YouTube is just superb IMHO on this. Some may say it's not according to their wishes, but I like it very much so far.
3. Looks and feel. When asked to guess, people guess the price far above where I expect them to guess. People sometimes mistake it for an S6 or an S7. It looks expensive and feels fairly good on hands. Really love the metal body. The front looks and feels expensive as well. Feels rightly weighed and is thin enough in a good way.
Things I Don't Like or Didn't like much.
1. Performance. It's good at gaming so far with minimal lag. Never got frozen. But I wish it had a little more punch in the performance department.
2. This hasn't happened to other apps but the Reddit(Offical) app gets crashed quite frequently. Really dunno why that happens. Otherwise, it handles multi-tasking really well.
3. Camera. 6 out of 10 times when I take a pic, I end up with a picture with very minor blur even after the autofocus is on or when it is done manually. It's annoying when you have to take quick snaps of notes and you end up with minor blurred pics. It maybe okay to you if you don't care much but it's still readable tho.
4. Speaker. I honestly am scared to put any audio file at the highest possible volume level as the speaker is a tiny one on the side. It gives out fairly clear sound when there isn't much of noise around. To rate, I'd give it 7.5 on 10.
5. On-hand feel. It feels really well made and all but the back metal body is really slippery and I recommend that this phone must be used with a case.
My conclusion is that Samsung really made a nice phone with fairly decent specs and it certainly delivers on it.
I'm having an issue on my j7 prime, i bought it a month ago. However 3 days after i bought it, i noticed while playing Mobile legend the movement ctrl was not responding well, a sudden stop occurred while im still moving especially going back or moving down. I thought maybe it was just a game issue. However the same thing happen to my Nba mobile live. Its like a flicker touch (tapping multiple times) while your left thumb was just on the same position in the screen. Again i thought maybe it was just my fingers . So i tried to lend it to my workmate and let him play the mobile legend game. Boom. Same thing happened. So i asked some friends who had the same unit as mine if they were having such issue, however, they did not experience such thing. And so i tried the reset to factory. Wipe cache and hard reset.
Still nothings change.
Hope you guys can help me. Samsung J7 prime user here
Samsung J7 Prime isnt that really prime model i think. This phone really sucks for gaming. The touchscreen just sucks. 3GB ram isnt likely useful for this model. Main disadvantage is the screen. im using J7 Prime now, really dissapointed. regret changing from Xiaomi Mi Max which have FAR MORE better performance than this super brand. waste of money. The phone tagline for Wefie also not really at there. As Redmi Pro got much better selfie cam with lower price than J7 Prime. My opinion? no, dont ever buy this low end device. as you also will get low specs in super brand shadow.
Anonymous, 04 May 2017HMD is not a Chinese company. It is a Finnish company built by the same old Nokia employees.
... moreThanks for the reply. As for Samsung devices I agree that low end devices specially under 10K (Indian Rupees) are low on specs compare to the new brands.
But above 10K devices are have quality and longer life than other brands. I got 4 devices in house between father and me including a On7 Pro, J7 Prime, A5 (2106) and a J Max (tab) for last few months.
Basically we used them for social networks, official works, net surfing and multimedia. We do not play heavy games, but light games like Clash of clans, hay day, Temple Run 2. Also played Real Racing 3 and NFS No Limit on my J7 Prime for last few weeks.
Anyway I have not faced any problem or issue with them. So, for now I have no plan to change to any brand.
As for Nokia I still say their devices are released in few countries. Until it comes here in India and I got a demo; I will not comment on them. Old Nokia was a legend. I hope new Nokia will also like that . But we have to wait and watch. Regards.
AnonD-542833, 04 May 2017On papers definately Nokia 6 or 5 looks too good. But again it is in paper. This new Nokia is ... moreHMD is not a Chinese company. It is a Finnish company built by the same old Nokia employees.
Moto products are no longer as stock as they used to be when Moto was owned by Google. Moto products under Lenevo are not really Vanilla any more.
Don't mind but only the very high end Samsung phones have quality. The low end lack it. It's just that people assume low end Samsung devices are good in performance too just because the high end Samsung devices are good in performance. Have seen many people crying after buying low end Samsung phones as they lag a lot.
I Have used Samsung enough now since last few years and honestly feel its time I go back to the original mobile phone maker; i.e. Nokia now that Nokia is back with pure Android devices and carry that amazing build quality even in the lower end range.
But if anyone wants to still continue investing in low end Samsung phones they can continue to do so.