Anonymous, 25 Apr 2017Which is better to purchase vivo v5 or j7 prime ??? gor for Samsung J7 Prime.
Tonmoy, 24 Apr 2017I brought A Samsung galaxy j7 Prime on 17-04-2017.
My new J7 prime (Marshmellow) have thousan... morenext time try buying an original Samsung phone
you can't buy a clone and type the most bullshit about the tech giant.
AnonD-664353, 24 Apr 2017I have a Galxy J5 with a 32gb SD card. Can I use this in the new J7 Prime? Will it fit?Yes. Certainly you can use that old 32 GB card on the new J7 Prime. It will be easy as both devices have same file/folder structure. Regards.
xoxo, 24 Apr 2017can someone confirm that this phone can support 4G and 3G dual sim. i need dual sim phone desp... moreYes dear. it supports dual SIM like most of the galaxy devices. One SIM can run on 4G and other on 2G at a time. So, you can use a postpaid for calling and another prepaid for mobile data like me. Regards.
I have a Galxy J5 with a 32gb SD card. Can I use this in the new J7 Prime? Will it fit?
Tonmoy, 24 Apr 2017I brought A Samsung galaxy j7 Prime on 17-04-2017. My new J7 prime (Marshmellow) have thousan... moreWow. In 7 days you discovered so much on J7 Prime. That is incredible talent. I think you should start your own YouTube channel and blog. As for J7 Prime, yes I agree that 16 GB ROM is an issue and we have to regularly clean the cache. As for heating, fingerprint, screen overlay etc issues, I advice you to visit a nearby Samsung service centre. Regards.
can someone confirm that this phone can support 4G and 3G dual sim. i need dual sim phone desperately. :(
I brought A Samsung galaxy j7 Prime on 17-04-2017.
My new J7 prime (Marshmellow) have thousand of problem here.......i don't know why Samsung upgraded the OS.....
01. Screen Overlay Detection
02. it consumed 4.9 GB for OS within 16 GB poor internal Memory .
03. apps double memory consumption. if a apps apk file is 50 Mb it will consume 100 Mb in internal memory. After that whenever we update that apps it start consuming storage 100 to 200 Mb, 200 to 300 MB continuously day by day.
04. Battery over heating. (I can iron my T-Shirt)
05. Auto short time restart. (it take half time of manual restart)
06. most disgusting fingerprint sensor. it make mismatch 02 out of 5 time.
07. slow internet speed.
08. 50% (1.5GB) of its 3 GB RAM remain busy after giving factory reset for nathing.
09. Plastic & world most poor sim/sd card slot, plastic top and bottom back partial part, plastic home & volume button.
10. joking water resistivity.
11. i set everyday my time 24 hour to 12 hour format.
12. No font availability.
13. Auto functioning. Sometimes its automatically start my mobile data and eat all of my sim card balance. (usually i use Wifi)
14. once after restart i saw my upper display light glowing separately.
light 1 is ON
light 2 is OFF
light 3 is ON
light 4 is OFF
I don't know much. but i thing it's display side LED Failure.
15. Everytime i turn ON Wifi it will take short restart.
16. Auto apps hide.
17. apps cant move in SD card.
and SO and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ohhhh god ...i can't right anymore........
Please Samsung say something or do something effective.
AnonD-173002, 24 Apr 2017How's the battery life on Browsing Internet? Battery life last one full long day. with browsing on 4G mobile data. Regards.
AnonD-660209, 23 Apr 2017go for J7 prime bcz it has some additional features but only drawback iz that it has IPS scree... moreI don't think the LPS TFT is less than Super Amoled. It is not as harsh on eyes and don't heat up as much. I both have a J7 Prime and A5 (2106) in home and J7 is my main device. Regards.
alex, 24 Apr 2017is there gonna be a nougat upgrade for this deviceYes. It will get Android 7 Update for sure. But it is late in the year.
AnonD-664193, 24 Apr 2017In January 2017 i purchased j7prime. Now im facing high heating issues. It is always heting u... moreYou have not mentioned what condition your device is heating up? I mean is it normal use or prolong use of Wi-Fi or playing HD videos or games? Until you clearly mentioned the condition, it is hard to say anything. Regards.
In January 2017 i purchased j7prime. Now im facing high heating issues. It is always heting up to 40 degrees . May i know the reson y it is hapning like this. Can you suggest me the best solution. Please help me.
I purchased j7prime in January but now im facing heating issues always it's heating up to 40 degree any one suggest me the best solution for this. Please healp me