Mushtaq, 13 Jan 2018It's hangs in normal' condition Moisture it doesn't work properly Back botton works very low Using it for 6 months never hanged a single time and works well in moisture.
It's hangs in normal' condition
Moisture it doesn't work properly
Back botton works very low
One must buy this phone. I have purchaed samsung c7 pro ( at price 24000 Rs) before three months from store and in last week I purchased Samsung Galaxy On Nxt ( at price 9990 Rs) online.
Pros of this phone as compared to high end galaxy devices -
1. Almost same capable processor.
2. Less battery consumption (as it has 14nm chip inside).
3. Battery Backup -36 hrs with normal use
4. Very good looks with full metal body & 8mm thick
5. Light wieght at 5.5" LCD size and with very good pixel density (401p). Colours displayed by lcd are almost same (98%) as AMOLED display. Brightness is good too.
6. No lagging, No heating.
7. Same size of battery compared to c7 pro
8. Good Camera Sensor with f/1.9 aperture
9. Dual SIM card with separate micro SD slot
10. Latest Android 7
11. Led notification
12. Supports Wi-Fi direct. Searches near nearby devices
Cons compared to higher end device
1. Less Ram (3GB), but do you remember the devices with 3GB ram? ( for example galaxy S6!) It is just less 1GB than C7 pro.
2. 8 Megapixel secondary camera. (But you again think about S6 in this case too)
3. No Ambient light Sensor. You can adjust brightness on notification panel
4. No Download booster for larger files
5. No NFC. But tell me what's it's use in your real day to day life? Is it really necessary? This technology is nearby 5 yrs old but I never found it is getting used by someone
Tips : compare this phone with galaxy s6 & C7 pro
Go for online version of this phone ( Samsung Galaxy On Nxt) where you pay less than J7 because cost matters to everyone. 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB versions of this phone available.
An update was released today and it is about 290MB only. Currently installing the update to see the improvements.
Yes it's a good phone overall
However i disagree on some comments on its battery
It's no where great , awesome , fantastic or superb , just good
I'm Using it more than 8 months. Still its battery power is awesome. i some time get impressed due to its battery power. Its physical design also beautiful. Its a awesome budget phone. i'm very happy with it.
sometimes the charging time takes too long compare to my j5pro, and when i touch the power button to open up the screen then it lagged few times already (1 day old)
Hichem, 10 Jan 2018 I have j7 prame 32GB Duos G610F /DS i cant find update 7.0 I have 6.0 whyWhere country you from?
I have j7 prame 32GB Duos G610F /DS i cant find update 7.0 I have 6.0 why
AnonD-729807, 10 Jan 2018How is the update?Really cool.The things I liked are the storage first it has 3gb free before and now after nouget its 5gb.Camera filters are awesome and settings ui is cool now.
running smoothly and app openining is really smooth n fast as compared to marshmellow.
Its an excellent phone even tho I dont go for the built in battery phones but ive had mine and its an amazing phone thus far. No clitch and gaming runs smoothly, thumbs up to samsung. done well
Manhaim, 09 Jan 2018Downloading nouget now in Pakistan.Really excited...How is the update?
Barolz, 09 Jan 2018Which phone is the better choice, in overall, between J7 prime and Huawei P10 liteBoth are decent but I think huawei p10 lite.
But many other options are available ..try mate 10 lite
Which phone is the better choice, in overall, between J7 prime and Huawei P10 lite
This phone is easy to scratch especially the back.upper layer like antenna i use hard case.....
5HINee, 08 Jan 2018I think something wrong with my phone. when i charge it and the battery is 93% it's sometimes ... moreThis is happening with me to just let it charge and it will get 100..I have also read that before .I usually charge it below 90 so its cool with me.I am facing this problem after a hard reset.