Anaya, 22 Dec 2016Samsung j7 prime is really a good phone. You can buy it without having a doubt. It gives you b... morePoor battery performance heating issue I bought two day ago but when use mobile it heats in December cold and battery draining very fast when download ..no .....buy
All those who hate Samsung Onnxt must use pigeons for communication.
Onnxt is cheaper than J7 prime.
Samsung j7 prime is really a good phone. You can buy it without having a doubt. It gives you best pictures, long lasting battery and many more features.
Rj, 13 Dec 2016i m thinking of byeing j7 prime ...please help me wether to bye or not.some one said that phon... moreGuys For me this the first time in using this Phone but I'm happy with it long battery life clear pics faster ram everything I got what I had expected from this Phone at this price if anyone wants get more from a Phone then they can buy an iPhone.
for me i cant take good picture on front and rear,some one help me to take high quality photos,setting required
I have used this phone almost a month. So I want to share some of the pros and cons of this phone. Believe me there are no such greater cons which you have to regret after purchase.
1. Beautiful premium metallic design. Phone looks and feel are way more good than expected in this price range. Phone looks so classy.
2. Full HD screen with 401 ppi density gives better viewing angles and detailed graphics. In heavy sunlight, there are no issue in using this phone as it has built in outdoor mode.
3. Octa core processor. I don't find any lags until now.
4. 8 MP front+ 13 MP rear cameras captures beautiful and detailed images in day light. Not disappointed by the camera at all. However it sometimes captures grainy images in artificial lighting which can be adjusted. I will rate 4/5 for the camera.
5. 3GB Ram. You will have a lot more available RAM for multitasking and gaming.
6. The phone is good enough for gaming though. I played heavy graphics games like asphalt 8 and Mortal Kombat X without any lags. In case of GTA San Andreas you can play at normal graphics without any problem but on max graphics it may lag sometimes which is not a major concern as game is playable absolutely fine.
7. 3300 mAh battery. Enough juice for whole day heavy usage.
8. Fingerprint Scanner works pretty well than other brand phones. I will rate it 8/10.
9. You will get extra samsung useful utilities like S Bike mode, S Power Planning, Secure wifi, Ultra power and data saving mode, S Secure folder and much more. Which you won't get in any other brand phone.
1. No Amoled screen. Amoled screen has better contrast but this phone's full HD TFT display is great as well. I found no any huge difference between both displays. This display has better viewing angles than Amoled which i am sure won't disappoint you at all.
2. No fast charging. I don't know why people are complaining about fast charging because the phone without this facility itself charges from 0 to 100% in less than 90mins.
3. Lack of sensors. The phone does not have sensors like Gyroscope (which is used in Virtual Reality videos) and Ambient Light Sensor (for adjusting phone's brightness automatically ). Although it has outdoor mode for brightness adjustment in sunlight.
If the above factors won't bothers you. You will seriously love this phone.
So overall this is a great phone which now comes at a great price of Rs.16900. I can't notice any heating issue yet despite of heavy usage.
Please don't go by newbies negative reviews if you are a regular user, trust me you this phone is well optimized and won't disappoint you in any aspects at all. Please go ahead, it is a great buy and worth every penny.
I personally rate this phone 4.5/5.
j7 prime phone very good model on that price 1080p metal body also.imp is s secure s power planning is very good...
Anonymous, 21 Dec 2016Does it supports nfc please let me know because j7 doesnfc not saport
kumar, 20 Dec 2016When vil 32gb ROM avail in market?It is already available as On Nxt in India.
Hi frnds i want to ask all of you a question
how to check imei number on samsung galaxy j7 prime for gulf country version?
Does J7 Prime keyboard has haptic feedback if yes then how to activate it