Ash, 19 Dec 2016Yup we can use a otg cableyes you can used the otg usb for this phone j7 prime
which phone has best camera quality and selfie ...
j7 or j7 prime?
AnonD-622415, 19 Dec 2016which is the best phone to buy samsung j7 prime or samsung galaxy s6 edge?J7 prime
Shaggy, 09 Nov 2016can j7 prime supports usb otgYup we can use a otg cable
Varun Shukla, 18 Dec 2016VR not working on my J7 Prime and compass in Google Maps also not working. How to make VR work... moreThis device dint have gyroscope VR using gyro so no gyro = not compatible with VR games
AnonD-622415, 19 Dec 2016which is the best phone to buy samsung j7 prime or samsung galaxy s6 edge?
s6 edge is indeed good reason to buy but more expensive
no compass to? smartphone if no compass is not good. difficult to get the detailed indicators
KV, 19 Dec 2016Hi all. I urgently need to buy a phone which works in canada as well. I checked the gsm freque... moreYes the phone lags. It gets hanged and you have to restart again to bring it back to normal. It gets hanged every 3 days.
which is the best phone to buy samsung j7 prime or samsung galaxy s6 edge?
Hi all. I urgently need to buy a phone which works in canada as well. I checked the gsm frequency of J7 prime and seems good. Just one question - I have a Samsung phone already and there is the usual issue that it gets hanged. Any such complaints in J7 prime?
Also, if there any other suggestions in a range of around 15K please post. Thanks.
Which is better sgj7 prime or asus zenfone 3 laser. I need your help. TIA
Almost 2 months in using this phone and here are my observations.
1. That design just doesn't grow old on me. It's honestly one of the most gorgeous handsets available. The front looks somewhat like the late note 7 (which can only be a good thing). I opted not to put it in the case it came with when i bought it because it's an injustice not to let the design show itself off.
2. It's fast. Nowhere near the fastest though but plenty fast. There are more stutters than the note series i am used to but nothing earth-shatteringly annoying. But it can get things done rather quickly. Certainly good enough for a mid-ranger.
3. Consistently excellent battery life. I've battered it with sky force reloaded, megapolis, spotify streaming, phone calls every now and then, and constant internet surfing and it still gives me a day on a single charge. That's 24 hours for you. And it has the exynos 7870 to thank for that. With the same routine as above, the note 7 gave me only marginally better longevity; the note 4 gave me similar numbers, initially, until i abused the hell out of its battery.
4. Games are decent, but there's loads left to be desired. The chipset isn't built for hard graphics gaming so gamers stay away.
5. The camera is disappointing. Coming from the note 7, the note 4, and the s4 before that, this phone's camera is simply subpar. It's good enough for snapshots in good light but make sure to have a steady hand and a steady subject. If the camera is what you're after, you're better off elsewhere.
6. The fingerprint sensor on my unit is rather inaccurate. At first it was great but eventually it became too annoying to use what with having to attempt 4 or 5 times before it worked so i stopped using it. That's pretty disappointing since i've grown to love the fast unlock and the very good security it offered. Will try it again in the next few weeks and see if it hasn't worsened.
7. I've never experienced call drops. In contrast, this phone has a pretty good signal coverage. I used to step out of my pad to get clear voice calls with my previous note but now i don't have to. I can even get good data coverage inside, which is really helpful.
8. The display is alright. It's not amoled level for sure but it's surprisingly alright. I expected it to be bad but the tft fhd actually holds itself well. The colors aren't as vibrant but there's nothing poor about it. Plus the gorilla glass 4 i haven't been putting a protector over is still strutting about scratchless as a baby's bum. Can't complain.
9. I'm happy that it has a dedicated microsd slot and not a hybrid one. I've forgotten how convenient dual-sim handsets can be. My only problem now is finding a 256gb microsd card to replace my old 32gb one. If you could even call that a problem.
10. Overall, i'm very satisfied with the j7 prime for the price it touts. The only real downsides it has in my opinion are in the camera and gaming departments. And maybe the fingerprint too, but that may be an individual problem that doesn't necessarily apply to other j7 primes.
VR not working on my J7 Prime and compass in Google Maps also not working. How to make VR work? Any solution.
AnonD-621510, 17 Dec 2016Be aware that this j7 prime is not worth its price. Build quality is good but we cant say the ... moreBlinded heller this is only a mid range phone but if you compare it with all mid range phones j7 prime is the best when it comes to its features... if you expect to much buy a S7 Edge