AnonD-614629, 27 Nov 2016for you which is better j7 prime or j7 2016? prime
robert, 27 Nov 2016Which is better in display? J7(2016) super amolder or J7(Prime) PLS TFT Currently im usi... moreI think TFT or IPS color are more accurate than AMOLED because AMOLED is too saturated. But AMOLED still the best in my opinion. Saturated but good.
AnonD-614629, 27 Nov 2016for you which is better j7 prime or j7 2016?
Buy the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
The 2 phones are both with Exynos 7870 Octa as processor & Mali-T830MP2.
However, the J7 Prime has 3 GB of RAM but the J7 2016 only has only 2 GB ram. The J7 Prime also features a FP sensor. ( Why not for a slightly bigger price tag? )
Despite these, I really don't like low-mid end Samsung Devices... Just don't know Why?...
Crappy phone, hangs by itself, locks by itself, and don't allow you to open it for extended period of time (This all happens despite the phone being locked), Phone worth the dust. Will post a video of this fragile phone.
Advise, never ever even think of buying this crap. Samsung has gone out of its mind in terms of quality, guess they are getting due respect for their products lately.
plzzzz gsm arena make a review on this phone ....i really really need this !!!
AnonD-613277, 26 Nov 2016Do you also experience blinking screen while playing games? You can stop blinking screen by increasing the brightness of the screen. If you play games at low level brightness then the screen blinks. I don't know why bht once you increase a little brightness the blinks disappears and evertything becomes normal.
hello , can anyone please tell me which is the best between samsung galaxy j7(2016) and samsung galaxy j7 prime ?
Which is better in display?
J7(2016) super amolder
J7(Prime) PLS TFT
Currently im using Galaxy e7, i though if i buy J7 prime, the display would not be like my e7 in terms of color display and accuracy. But the J7(2016) have less Ram
AnonD-614611, 27 Nov 2016And here you forgot to praise your X5Max and EK1 !! Why ?More precisely it is my Vivo X5Max and my Cowon EK2 earphones. X5Max is strictly for audiophiles, who loves music over anything. 99% of the consumers are in lookout for an allrounder, and both J7 Prime and V3Max are better allrounders. I hope you get my point.
Ayen, 26 Nov 2016Is j7 prime has notification light?Yes have. In phone's earpiece right side
sahil , 27 Nov 2016Guys did the Samsung j7 prime is good fr gaming and multitasking how its front camera compare ... moreToday I and my friend sat with both Vivo V3Max and his Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime both of which cost INR 19k in India. This is our second day with J7 Prime. Our prime objective was gaming performance. We installed Asphalt Xtreme as it's a graphically very intensive game and really pushes the chipset to the limit.
Here are the outcomes:
1) V3Max with its superior Snapdragon 652 SoC have a distinctive upper hand over J7 Prime's Exynos 7870. While both are octa-core, SD 652 have four more performance oriented A72 cores and four A53 cores. In Exynos 7870 all cores are A53 cores. Hence while playing this game we both experienced frame drops in J7 Prime, not so in V3Max. Mind you both comes with 1080p displays, very bright and great for games. So, for games V3Max is the clear winner as it ships with more expensive, more performance oriented Snapdragon 652 SoC.
2) V3Max have 4 GB RAM while J7 Prime has only 3 GB. We observed the camera app in V3Max loads way faster, but for the other apps it depends. Social apps like FB, Whatsapp, Twitter loads equally fast in both, but games load faster in V3Max. So, for daily casual use both are equally fast but for gamers and heavy users V3Max is again the winner.
3) Camera performance is near identical in both phones be if main or selfie camera. Both comes laden with a 13 MP rear camera which take decent shots under bright sunlight but under artificial light suffers as usual. This is normal. Same goes for the 8 MP front selfie. Camera performance wise both are identical & both take 1080p videos max. For camera assistance , both lacks IOS but V3Max have PDAF tech hence focuses faster.
4) Samsung always skimps on sensors to save money. This is pathetic. Even some basic sensors like Ambient light sensor, lado scope, magnetic sensor are found missing which leads to the absence of auto brightness and VR support. This is not acceptable of a INR 19K device. But V3Max comes laden will all sensors, you have auto brightness and VR support. So again for gamers and multimedia enthusiasts V3Max is the phone to have.
5) Audio is awesome in V3Max. If you are a music lover, movie lover V3Max will produce immaculate sound with its dedicated AKM AK4375 audio chip. No competition here, V3max wins hands down.
6) Both phones support VoLTE, Reliance JIO works like breeze in both.
7) Both supports fast charging but V3Max charges even faster. With its supplied 18 watt charger, V3Max will charge its 3000 mAh battery from 0 to 100% in 1.5 hours flat!!! But J7 Prime with slightly bigger battery of 3300 mAh will take nearly 2 hours to fully charge. So for fast charging V3max has the advantage, while for battery backup J7 Prime is the winner and its weak Soc compared to V3Max also helps.
In the end if you are a power user & multimedia enthusaist get the Vivo V3Max, else any one will do.
Hope this helps!!!