SUDHAKAR.S, 17 Oct 2016Does it support VoLTE?.Yes it supports VOLTE.
Jio sim works perfectly.
Joms, 19 Oct 2016Hi, Can you confirm if it does has a radio?Yes it has Radio..
J7 Prime , J7 2016 , On 8 and On 7..
They all are similar / same ( 5.5 inch , Octa Core , Min 2 GB / 16 GB Combo , 13 mega pixel camera ), but Samsung made sure that there are differences by altering certain components on each devices. Had Samsung made one device with best components from each of the above, it would have been a perfect mid ranger which can be sold in $ 250 - $ 300 range..
Sigh, when will they learn that one good device is better than a couple of average ones..
using this phone for nearly 3 weeks. i like its priemium look. for looks 10/10. Battery is also decent. Best phone under the range of 20k. Worth it for money
Awesome phone j7prime. performance is very good.
As compare Oppo f1s j7prime is awesome phone
I've been using this smartphone for 3 days (Galaxy S4 owner before this one):
- Build quality and handling is good (feels good in hands).
- Phone's signal reception across all the bands in the operator is fairly good.
- Could be heavy a lil bit for some ppl, yet the big screen makes up for its size.
- Display is pretty good compared to other mid-ranged smartphones, but it becomes washed out in direct sunlight (even when the outdoor option is selected).
- Performance is quite snappy (i guess due to its octa-core CPU and 3 GB of RAM): I'm a constant user of microsoft apps and I've installed around 36 apps and 3 games (COC - Clash Royale - Boom Beach). As for the games forget about it (far from smooth experience of gaming); I can't figure out the reason but I was really frustrated.
- 16 GB of internal storage is annoying if you have a lot of apps (constant calculations of storage and ongoing clearing of cached data :/ )
- Camera has an average performance (stills and video) - Focus is slow a lil bit
- Loudspeaker is average compared to Galaxy S4 or S5 (not loud enough).
- Wifi connectivity is pretty good as it goes with the rest of the latest smartphones from Samsung.
- I confirm that there is an FM radio.
- Fingerprint reader is accurate and reads your finger in all directions.
- Battery life is excellent (i charged it only one time after the first charge); i.e. 2 full charges in 72 hours under moderate to heavy use.
p.s. I bought it from Lebanon for 260$ (1-year warranty)
Anonymous, 18 Oct 2016Camera quality very poor like a 1.3 mp:) :) :) :) :)
I am very interested in this phone....anyone know if this will be released in the United States?
Nt, 18 Oct 2016I BOUGHT SAMSUNG J7 prime, heating problem is theredon't use ypur phone too much
Salim, 18 Oct 2016I am interested to buy it... but what about battery performance and is there any heating problem?The battery performance is very good bec. It has 3300mah and my phone j7 prime doesnt heat easily and it depends if your daily usage of applications your using if your opening to much applications applications while charging it will heat surely but my phine j7 prime phone doesnt heat that fast bec. Already tested when using too much applications and charging...
Anonymous, 18 Oct 2016Camera quality very poor like a 1.3 mpLols 1.3 mega pixel do you have this phone my guest is NO bec.your just guessing and you dont know how good is the quality of the camera of this phone which is very good bec. Its Full High Definition... troller
Ram, 17 Oct 2016Guys please say i'm going to buy samsung j7 prime .its better than vivo v3 maxIts vry good bdy..
In this price segment this phone has very good features like finger print sensor, screen resolution 1080p, 3gb of ram, healthy battery backup, gorilla glass, metal finish body, good in multi tasking and good inbuild S-features.
Great in a looks, feel expensive product while holding this phone.
few more features should have been there in the phone like 32gb ROM, 1 gb ram always occupied by system apps, needs to be optimised.
More stability needed while playing high end games on high settings.
Hopefully in upcoming updates this phone can handle this issues.
bharati, 17 Oct 2016spare part are poor quality and not available I BOUGHT SAMSUNG J7 prime, heating problem is there