AnonD-595263, 18 Oct 2016Absolutely iphone 5siphone 5s ? Really ?
I never thought I would come and give a feedback for J7 prime.
Its an amazing phone. I love it and is bought from UAE.
I feel its now better than Galaxy Note Edge that i am having.
Battery stays for 2 or 2.5 days...for that change the theme to black color.
Expanded to 64 gb on dedicated micro sd slot.
Using dual sim and made it to 2g options as I am using Wifi all time.
Finger print scanner is better.
Camera quality is good as well.
No NFC... thats what i hate about this mobile.
Farook, 17 Oct 2016There is a big problem of call drop. Please share if you guys face the same problem. What is t... moreI am also having a same problem of call drop.during call going automatically my phones mic stop working....
J7 prime finger print sensor yes or no
.and water proof available
Because I watching YouTube water proof test video j7 prime so confused please tell
Suman, 19 Oct 2016Yes it has Radio.. Thanks for answering I'm actually here to find out if it has radio.
Samsung should give front flash and stereo speakers in all mid and high specs phones...instead of useless fingerprint reader or heart beat monitor.
Looks like a promising midranger. And its price is arguably pretty competitive as well, especially in my country. It's a good consideration.
AnonD-198605, 17 Oct 2016Does it support VoLTE?.Yes it supports VOLTE.
Jio sim works perfectly.
Joms, 19 Oct 2016Hi, Can you confirm if it does has a radio?Yes it has Radio..
J7 Prime , J7 2016 , On 8 and On 7..
They all are similar / same ( 5.5 inch , Octa Core , Min 2 GB / 16 GB Combo , 13 mega pixel camera ), but Samsung made sure that there are differences by altering certain components on each devices. Had Samsung made one device with best components from each of the above, it would have been a perfect mid ranger which can be sold in $ 250 - $ 300 range..
Sigh, when will they learn that one good device is better than a couple of average ones..
using this phone for nearly 3 weeks. i like its priemium look. for looks 10/10. Battery is also decent. Best phone under the range of 20k. Worth it for money
Awesome phone j7prime. performance is very good.
As compare Oppo f1s j7prime is awesome phone
I've been using this smartphone for 3 days (Galaxy S4 owner before this one):
- Build quality and handling is good (feels good in hands).
- Phone's signal reception across all the bands in the operator is fairly good.
- Could be heavy a lil bit for some ppl, yet the big screen makes up for its size.
- Display is pretty good compared to other mid-ranged smartphones, but it becomes washed out in direct sunlight (even when the outdoor option is selected).
- Performance is quite snappy (i guess due to its octa-core CPU and 3 GB of RAM): I'm a constant user of microsoft apps and I've installed around 36 apps and 3 games (COC - Clash Royale - Boom Beach). As for the games forget about it (far from smooth experience of gaming); I can't figure out the reason but I was really frustrated.
- 16 GB of internal storage is annoying if you have a lot of apps (constant calculations of storage and ongoing clearing of cached data :/ )
- Camera has an average performance (stills and video) - Focus is slow a lil bit
- Loudspeaker is average compared to Galaxy S4 or S5 (not loud enough).
- Wifi connectivity is pretty good as it goes with the rest of the latest smartphones from Samsung.
- I confirm that there is an FM radio.
- Fingerprint reader is accurate and reads your finger in all directions.
- Battery life is excellent (i charged it only one time after the first charge); i.e. 2 full charges in 72 hours under moderate to heavy use.
p.s. I bought it from Lebanon for 260$ (1-year warranty)
Anonymous, 18 Oct 2016Camera quality very poor like a 1.3 mp:) :) :) :) :)