Still waiting for the update to release in north africa .. can anyone tell me when will i recieve the update ?
Alex, 22 Sep 2017Should i upgrade from J7 Prime to J7 Pro?Other than the super Amoled and slightly better cameras, there is not much differeence on J7 Pro. Unless your J7 Prime has big issues or you want a super Amoled screen like those young teenagers; than do not upgrade now. In stead save those money for next year. Because if the J7 Prime did not get the Oreo, than you can buy an Oreo new device from Samsung. Regards.
AnonD-702541, 22 Sep 2017Firstly I want to thank you for answering my question.
I updated all of my apps and I will c... moreIt looks like your device is fine. No other apps are draining the battery. As for the increase of battery consumption, it should not increase. Either it should decrease or at least remain same.
Anyway I got a 20 MB uupdate here which improves the battery life. You should wait for it. Also there is new app on setting called "Device Maintenance": please run it at least once a day at least. It will tune your device and keep it on beat condition. Regards.
Roy Rd, 22 Sep 2017How can I update my apps PLAY STORE app can't open.
When I press PLAY STORE app it's not open... moreI was saying clean the cache first and then try to open the play store. Of it is still not open, than download the latest APK file of play store from "aplmirror.com" and Install it manually. Than again try to open it.
If it still doesn't work, than you have to do a hard reset. As it looks like your OS files are corrupted.
Roy Rd, 22 Sep 2017How can I update my apps PLAY STORE app can't open. When I press PLAY STORE app it's not open... moreClean the cache first and than try to open the play store. If it still does not work the
Alex, 22 Sep 2017Should i upgrade from J7 Prime to J7 Pro?if you plan to upgrade, go directly to s7 edge. it's now cheaper that the note is out.
AnonD-542833, 22 Sep 2017First check what app or process is eating your battery. If an app is doing this than try to tw... moreFirstly I want to thank you for answering my question.
I updated all of my apps and I will check will the battery last longer than before.
I'm not using any theme or 3rd party launcher, only default ones.
And I have checked which apps are draining my battery and that doesn't helps since it says that my display and android OS is taking most of my battery- which is logical... Other apps are taking like 1% or 2% which is really not that important.
Before nougat, when I was connected on WiFi and scrooling thru my apps and things like that, my battery droped like 5% for 1 hour of usage - which was really really good.
Now when i updated, I tracked my battery life, and for 1h of usage its between 5 and 10%. Is that normal or it's draining too fast? Maybe thats normal for nougat update. I don't really know.
AnonD-542833, 22 Sep 2017Update all your app first and than clean the cache. I am sure it will help.How can I update my apps PLAY STORE app can't open.
When I press PLAY STORE app it's not open and any
Like any error messages
AnonD-702541, 22 Sep 2017I bought J7 prime like 3 weeks ago. And before nougat update my battery was a bit better. Like... moreFirst check what app or process is eating your battery. If an app is doing this than try to tweak it.
Second, remove old themes and download new one.
Third, make sure all your apps are updated.
Fourth, please do not use any third party launcher which also drain more battery. Just stick to the Touchwiz.
Hard reset is the last option for you. Before doing it, check these other options first.
luckystar, 22 Sep 2017thank you for your info..
but i have othet question...
how i know that i have "battery disc... moreTo check your device status like free ROM, battery discharge etc,
1. Go to settings and tap on "smart Manager". It will open and top right corner, you can see the storage option. Tap on it and than you will see the status of ROM (or inbuilt memory) and memory card.
2. As for battery status after update if you see slow charging and fast draining, than. You have to do a "Hard reset.
3. To do a "Hard reset. First take maximum back up of your data in online (cloud storage) and offline (memory card). Now remove the memory card. After it do a "restart". When the device shuts off and restarts press "Power +volume up + Home" button together for few seconds until you feel a small vibration. Once you feel it remove the buttons and wait. After few seconds yuou will see few options on the screen like a PC bios boot menu. Two options are important e.g. first "clean the cache" and second "format the partition". One should at least clean the cache once a month to maintain the device in best condition. The second option will reset the device and your will device will be like new. Forget to mention you can go up and down by pressing the "Volume up and down" buttons and select an action by pressing "Power" button. Once you clean the cache or format the partition, the. Select reboot to start the device normal state.
Anyway before you proceed to that boot menu. Remember two things e.g. you must be sure what you are doing and none is responsible for data loss if you do a mistake other than you. If you are under 18 years of age than you should take help of a professional. Also I have tried my best to tell you about the process, but if youh have any more doubt, than watch some videos on YouTube, they will be more useful. Regards.
I'm from India.
After nougat update in my j7 prime. Sm-G610F
When open YOUTUBE
YouTube won't run without Google play services,which are currently updating
Error message showing
Any any Help.....
How to solve it..Thank you
I bought J7 prime like 3 weeks ago. And before nougat update my battery was a bit better. Like when i bought it it lasted atleast 1.5 days and mostly 2 days with average usage. But since I updated software it lasts 1 day. Its not a huge problem but still... It was better and Im abit afraid that after some time it will last even less then now.
So can i get someones opinion- should i do factory reset or something else or the 1 day battery is normal thing with nougat software?
AnonD-542833, 22 Sep 2017Here is the answers to your question.
1) you will not lose any app or data of the upgrade p... morethank you for your info..
but i have othet question...
how i know that i have "battery discharge and charging" issue? in case that happened to me. how to do hard reset?
and how to check my rom?
i've never bother do anything with phone. so i didnt know. u.u
luckystar, 22 Sep 2017ok. since it's the first time i want upgrade my android. i've few question.
will i lost my ... moreHere is the answers to your question.
1) you will not lose any app or data of the upgrade process is successfully done.
2) battery discharge and charging issue is user specific. Every device has some other combinations and so the battery life varies.
3) the battery draining and discharge issue is limited to only few users and after a "Hard reset it is solved.
4) after upgrading the OS, you may lose some in built apps like "Smart Manager" which is replaced by better "Device Maintenance" app. But no other third papa is been lost in my case. Anyway after the upgrade I immediately checked for app updates on play store and install them once.
My advice for you.
1) you can upgrade to Nouget without any issue unless you have rooted or custom Rom on uour device.
2) before downloading the 1 GB file make sure you have at least 3 GB free ROM on your device. If there is no such place than the downloading will pause and ask you to make space. I removed NFS No Limit and Jio Music to get the space, but after the Nouget uipgrade I reinstall them.
3) after downloading the file, it will ask when to install the file. You can install right way it do it on a later time.
4) unless you are expecting a emergency call, you should install it immediately.
5) the installation process is automatic. First it will install the files. Than it will optimized the apps and finally reboot in about normal order. Unless youh have set a password to unlock the phone after reboot, you have nothing to do except typing the pin or password.
6) after installation you should check the app updates on "playstore" and check the strings.
7) it should take a 1 hour maximum to start to finish.
8) last but not least you should have at least 1.5 GB data on mobile data or Wi-Fi. Also plug the device to charger when doing the upgrade. If you are doing upgrade on a battery and if the battery died during the installation, than y our device will have a major issue.
Hope this info will work for you.
(My successful experience list: upgraded a Lenevo tab from KitKat to Lollipop, upgraded Lumia 540 and 535 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, upgraded a Galaxy A5 2016 model from Marshmallow to Nouget, recently upgraded a Galaxy J7 Prime from Marshmallow to Nouget. Now seriously thinking to installing a Nouget based custom ROM on my ON 7 pro I. Next few days).
ok. since it's the first time i want upgrade my android. i've few question.
will i lost my data and app that's been installed after upgrade?
what's the con after upgrade? i mean i've been reading some comment their charging time is increase? i'm afraid since i read some post that their charging time from 0 to 100% it's takes +- 2 h 30 m. i've never let my phone till 0%. but usually i'm charging bellow 20%. right now it takes 3h 4m.
is it not normal? what should i do about it?
Anonymous, 21 Sep 2017Were is the list? www.sammobile.com/samsung-galaxy-android-8-o-update