Niki, 09 Aug 2018Its samsung galaxy j7 prime 2 waterpoof?is this phone water proof?
Anonymous, 13 Aug 2018Very bad, poor loudspeaker quality, brightness is badI have the Chinese variant of the J7 Prime (On7 2016) and the loudspeaker quality is fantastic and loud, and brightness is very good for this price point. Don't hate on things you can't afford.
J7 Prime2, after 2 years the first model launched is still exactly the same as the first J7 Prime. What is wrong with Sammy?
Anonymous, 01 Aug 2018you can always figure it out from google mapsCan anyone tell me which mobile is best? Bcx I want purchased mobile but when I read comments about Samsung I feel disappointed then plz tell me which mobile is best
I'm dissapointed it has no magnetic sensor, any compass app doesn't work! My older and cheaper Motorola has it!
Anonymous, 30 Jul 20181. I am sure, you might not be using gloves.
2. Direct access to cloud storage is provided by... moreThanks for the reply and interesting logic. I found them both reasonable and logical. Anyway, I will not say my device is best, but at least it meets all my need. And when your android device is more like your life, then you need a reliable device which will be there when you need it. I still prefer Samsung galaxy devices and old J7P1 died due to my carelessness or bad luck. Anyway, that is my experience and I will share it here. Last but not least I am not here to debate with anyone.
It is great to see you again. I am sure we will have a great conversation here. Regards and respect.
kunalmzr, 30 Jul 2018Thanks. Hardware may be same, but I found a lot of new features in the device.
1. Face recogn... more1. I am sure, you might not be using gloves.
2. Direct access to cloud storage is provided by many almost all major file managers from Play Store. I am using this since 3 years.
3. How many Samsung appliances you have in your home for Smart Things App ??? Smart people use Samsung Phones, but for appliances they prefer LG.
4. Even J7 Prime1 had 32gb variant.
5. Camera is independent choice.
6. Shortcut Menu by long pressing icon is common in all the launchers. I am using this feature since 4 years via Apex/Nova launcher.
7. Yes it will get Oreo 8, when other devices will using Android 10.
mdtrpa, 23 Jul 2018Congratulations !!!
the same device.Thanks. Hardware may be same, but I found a lot of new features in the device.
1. Face recognition unlock feature. A great feature if you use glove.
2. Now you can directly access all your cloud storage directly from the "My files" app.
3. Smart things app us useful if you have Samsung appliances.
4. The 32 GB ROM is very useful over the 16 GB version of J7P1.
5. 13 MP front camera is more than enough for me.
6. I am using Google now launcher and noticed one new thing. If I tap in a icon for a while, there appears a new shortcut menu which is really cool.
7. It will get Oreo for sure and may be Android P.
Overall I am happy with my device.
It's a great phone I love it but I'm having trouble with the group chat settings. I can send them but receiving a group text is difficult. When I receive a message from a group chat it is individual not in the group chat. Can someone please tell me how to fix this.