iPhone X has around 2600 mAh,and costs around 1,000 Euros,while this phone has a 3600 mAh battery,far bigger than the iPhone X and this phone costs around 260 Euros.
Now you decide which one you're going to buy.I'm just telling you Samsung is Samsung,and they're far better than Apple.
Mar1, 01 Jun 2018ItÂ’s not the screen protector issue, it was a firmware glitch on some devices like mine which... moreThanks for your response bro. I am already having 64GB version. I had tried 2.5d glass as well earlier, but that too didnt serve the purpose. Touch has improved after the 195 Mb update but still not up to date. Now waiting for the resolution of 2nd problem i had mentioned earlier.
reda, 01 Jun 2018i have the last update and still having touch problemWhat is you region?
As the last update in Egypt was 02.06.2018 at Dawn
Size 195009 MB
* The touch issue
* The Messaging problem
* activate monthly update direct from Google
I download it but not yet install
Zafeer, 02 Jun 2018Could you please send the new build no. Of the firmware and the update sizeIt was about 290MB. Android security patch level 1st Feb 2018. Just install the latest update for your region. Even the wobbly zooming in of photos in the Gallery is resolved.
SherryGujral, 01 Jun 2018I have been using J Pro for last 6 months. Earlier i was using Xiaomi Mi4. Below are the pros ... more1.if you by a temper glass for the J7 pro must be suitable to the 2.5 d gla which the mobile screen built with; otherwise it will not work perfectly (2.5 d glass is for the beauty of the design not for protection).
2.the delay of the (dialing/messaging/settings) appearance has taken place after the update of Feb.2018 the solution:
- downgrade to the stock frimware at customer care centre or someone professional do it.
- waiting for new update solve the issue
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2018Last update seems to have solved the touch issue. Much more responsive now.Could you please send the new build no. Of the firmware and the update size
Last update seems to have solved the touch issue. Much more responsive now.
reda, 01 Jun 2018i have the last update and still having touch problemTry resetting the phone. I'm positive that it'll solve your issues. Try it nothing to lose.
SherryGujral, 01 Jun 2018But now a days everybody uses screen protector/tempered glass with his/her device for safety r... moreItÂ’s not the screen protector issue, it was a firmware glitch on some devices like mine which was afftected the touch screen response.Now itÂ’s corrected with May 2018 update (195mb). If you buy it today youÂ’ll be ok. Great budget phone, get the 64gb version if you can.
Anonymous, 25 May 2018I don't have a screen protector. And still it does not register my touches occasionally.But now a days everybody uses screen protector/tempered glass with his/her device for safety reasons. Why only J7 pro have touch problems after installing screen protector ?
SherryGujral, 01 Jun 2018when did you get this oreo update on J7 Pro ?Not yet.
France, 31 May 2018Hi. Im from philippines. A lot of rumors came. So im wondering if im going to buy j7 pro. I do... morecan u please share the Software information now (Build number etc) on your handset after removal of touch problem as i am facing a similar issue here in India.
Anonymous, 31 May 2018J7 pro directly updated to Android 8.1 oreo.when did you get this oreo update on J7 Pro ?
I have been using J Pro for last 6 months. Earlier i was using Xiaomi Mi4. Below are the pros & cons i observed:
Pros are: Really good rear camera, Good enough front camera, Front flash is an additional plus point, screen resolution, Clean OS, Superb call quality, superb speakers & music quality.
Cons: 1. I am struggling since last 6 months in putting any tempered glass on its screen. Whenever i put any tempered on its screen, screen becomes less responsive in some of the screen areas. Following samsung care suggestion, i even tried Fiber tempered glass which is pretty more sensitive as per them, but no luck. Still searching for its solution.
2. I am using samsung for the 2nd time in last 8-9 years since i started using mobile phone. In J7 pro i found something abnormal and i am not sure if it's a problem or OS specific. Whenever i click on any system app like Dialer, Gallery, Messages, or Settings, its (system app's) icon appears on the screen for next 2-3 secs then the app opens up. It's really irritating. It wastes a lot of time. I tried searching in all settings if i can disable this, but never got that option. Now i am waiting desperately for Android O on this handset. That might help in getting rid of this problem. If anyone else faced this problem on his/her samsung handset & knows its solution, please do let me know. I'll be thankful.
Y. Y, 01 Jun 2018Hey guys can you tell me the pros and cons of this phone as I am thinking of buying it, thanks Pros.
*J7 pro Better Display (S. Amoled is the best Displays ever) Full HD
Long last Battery Life + power saving feature to save more power usage)
----> (as it gives you from 100 % full charge ):-
-1 day or more--> normal use
-1.5 day or more--> medium use.
- It can stands more than 2days (some rare cases it past 3days) if you use Saving
modes already available in J7 settings( specially maximum mode) When you're
sleeping or don't need the phone some long time. )
* J7 pro Very nice familiar Touch wizard - contains Many features
* full metal + sturdy 2.5D glass (front)
* Dedicated slot for Memory card means you can use 2 lines with memory card same time.
* J7 Pro is more beautiful /Elegant design looks like flagship phones
( Note that --> it is very slippery without cover)
*Medium Chip , yes --> but very good performance + Saving Power technology
* Smart Views feature ( for using TV as Display for the Mobile ( Videos & games also you can use your mobile via TV )
*Subtitle Support in movies ( means: separate Subtitle file is supported)+ trimmer
* AOD (Always on display)
* J7 pro over all has Nice 2 cameras :-
-J7 pro has better front camera + led flash
* J7 pro has Samsung Pay ( but it is not activated in some countries)
* USB 2 -- it 's old type ,yes >but---> it has OTG support ( On the Go)
* the phone is really Smooth with no lags. If you don't play heavy games,
*this phone will be super fast to you. The network is really fast 4G
*The screen is really vivid under bright conditions (sunny days).
*The speaker is really okay
-No fast charging -> for me no problem with that
-No Protection Glass --> you can use wallet or a case
Main comments here that are bad come from either people who expect flagship-like performance out of midrange phone.
Or are Chinese phone fan boys who basically have no idea what they are talking about, and simply have the mindset that everything except china phone is a rip-off. Even though they basically don't know that there is something called "quality" that exists and needs to be taken in consideration.