My father uses this device, but I do the maintenance. So, here is my review.
1. It has nice big screen which is best to see videos, do facebook and read ebooks/PDFs.
2. The keyboard is smooth and responsive, supports multiple language. So, it can also be used to send emails and messaging and chat.
3. The Kid mode is very innovative. If you have kids on house and wants to give them some freedom, than this is the best device. Kid Mode supports many useful apps which are targeted for children.
4. The Front and Back Camera is very good and can be used to video chatting/calling and casual photography.
5. As I have said it is a huge 4000 MiH battery which easily lasts one full day. So, it can be used as phone also.
6. Because of the long battery watching a full movie on the colorful screen is really amazing. Just watched the "Tron The legacy" on this device and trust me, it looked better than my Bravia TV.
1. It has 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM which is little drawback, if you want to load huge apps on it.
2. This is not gaming tab, yes you can play light and casual games on it, but not heavy games like Asphalt.
3.The size is portable if you want to carry it on a jeans pocket or bag. But carrying it on your hands looks little awkward.
4. It has Lollipop as OS which was a great OS. But if you want Marshmellow than you should not buy it unless you confirmed about the update.
This is really a tab cum phone. It has everything for normal user. Has excellent screen, good camera, calling facility, long battery life and some innovative feature. At this price it is a good deal, if not excellent.
I want to purchase this phone can any one tell me whether it is OTG supported or not ?
the big screen is ok but no gyro with compass the need of the day is absent & no provision to upgrade android 5.1 to 7+ android is great drawback , becoz they want to push new hard ware marketing strategy ?????????? any one guide to any mode to up grade software to new android
i love to watch movies in this phone (#Big screen,hd quality movies),(#* j max 2016)
After using for more than one month,i can say that this is good phone(samsung j max)for people who wants to read ebooks,do office work,clicking photos and videos,video calling,watching movies,browsing,youtube,social apps etc.as i read newspaper daily in it. I am not interested in playing games in it as i have play station.
But samsung can do better in this price range.
Gsmarena is a very good site & best platform for choosing best phones and gadgets by comparing them..
You can go for this with trusted samsung brand.... :)
Can any one tell whether we can move application to SD card will support in this device?
Indeed very good phone! I am very happy to buy it. I am planning to buy a second one soon for my daughter.
Does any one noticed whitish screen at top left corner when whole screen is turned black in any video or when you use hw module test to test black colour by dailing *#0*# . Pls say fast
This device has insanely good battery which will last 1.5 days with moderate use. Go for it.
Worked for exactly 2 months.then heating problems started,and then went totally dead.have sent it to service centre.not very optimistic reviews about after sales services.just hope they replace the tab.not expected quality of Samsung
Connection to wifi network is very bad...even a slight fluctuation in d wifi network the connection goes out completely...they should fix this problem...other than that am fully satisfied with the product. ..
A good treat for a tech geek like me. It's a wonderful and master piece to enjoy videos and a good e book.hats off 2 J Max.
Not the best but good one .......
Not best for following reason.
-> Look and feel average
-> 1.5 GB ram
-> processor speed : average
Good for following reason :
Smart phone< this phone < tab i.e you are confused whether it is a phone or a tab
The cofiguration is low.Atleast 2gb ram,supper amoled led display,video quality must be email@example.com cpu speed should be 2.3 ghz.then it would be an unbeatenable 4G jio volte tablet in the world.